New Member: THEiv (JDR Dynasty)

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by THEiv, Jan 20, 2010.

1. THEiv

THEiv Walk On

New Member: THEiv (JDR Dynasty)

Name: Tony Szafraniec
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PSN: THEiv
    Email: tonyiv@antechtool.com
    AIM: gv2fly (never use)
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability: weekday Evenings...weekends most of day
    Favorite Teams: Detroit Tigers, Detroit Lions, Buckeye Football/Basketball, Wolverine Basketball, (I Know, conflicting interests there) US Mens soccer, and Ive taken a liking to Vol football because of NCAA 10 haha.
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: OS(jdrhammer)

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Madden for the PS2 in this league called MBCMO back in the '04 to 07 days. Great League. all 32 teams. 'mish ran his own site, stats reporting with league leaders, pro bowl voting... it was crazy.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? a) since i can remember, back to the days of atari, intellivision, colecovision... and b) since madden 03 and the original SOCOM, when the PS2 Network adapter first came out.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Run based west coast on Offense, Aggressive on Defense,... feast or famine.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? close.... im 27.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? I like to motion my WR's to crack back to help out in the running game,... say I motion the flanker out of I-form, and im running to the strong side (his side), often times, ill motion him and snap before he reaches the TE or T, to crackback on that LB, particularily if it appears that LB is blitzing. also do this when people shift their D-line. Ill do this sometimes in the passing game as well, so people cant key that I'm running. this appears to be a problem with not waiting for the wr to finish motion, however i see this in real football all the time.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I work for a manufacturing company. Like to party. Like poker. Like Golf. Like betting on Sports. Like sleeping. umm...

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? not really... ill look into it though.

2. jdrhammer

jdrhammer S E C Speed

thanks for signing up.

3. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Thanks for getting an app filled out Tony.. Let me know if you have any questions..

4. Merih

Merih XBL Gamertag: Ambasa10

Go Bucks!

But uh, the scUM basketball thing....?

5. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

Hey man your app is good, I have an opening in Cream of the Crop and would like to know if you're interested. The opening is in the Big 10, lemme know if interested and I will get you a list of available teams.