New Member: TheMidnightRider13

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by themidnightrider13, Jan 12, 2010.

1. New Member: TheMidnightRider13

Name: Jason D. Smith
    Gamertag xboxlive : stcarpenters
    Time Zone: [B]us,eastern[/B]
    General Availability: work from home, always avail
    Favorite Teams: The U, FSU, UF, USF, UCF, FAU, FIU
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:
    some fellows in my MVP Baesball PC League "TSL"
    1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    "MVP Baseball PC (current) TSL: The Sand Lot"

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    "SInce I unwrapped my first atari 2600 in 1983ish" Been playing online since nba2k on dreamcast

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    avid, not insane

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    close enough 4 me

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    sounds good, i hope they are enforced
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    DIE HARD sports fan from south florida. Love my Canes, Phins, Heat and Marlins. But unlike most, I harbor no hatred for my florida rivals. As long as they are not playing my Miami teams, I will root for all florida sports teams.
    7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?
    I would really like to get into a XBOX 360 NCAA '10 Football league
  2. Masler

Masler Moderator

Aug 13, 2009
    I like your app. Glad you appreciate football as much as the rest of us.

Let's talk business...

My league is called The Rise. Our jobs are to take the middle to lower teams of each BCS conference and as the name states, rise them up the ranks. There are two users in each conference and we try to have at least 3 user games each.

This link gives all the info about my league:

I currently have one opening in the Pac 10 conference. Since my league is only able use select teams here is who is available for your use (if you choose to join):

Oregon State (previously user controlled)
    Arizona State
    Washington St

I know you are a fan of teams from Florida, but sometimes it's fun to control a team you haven't before..

Anyway if you are interested just write back on here or send me a PM and I'll get ya hooked up.