New Member : themidnightrider13

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by themidnightrider13, Dec 9, 2010.

1. themidnightrider13

themidnightrider13 Walk On

Name: themidnightrider13 (jason)
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): stcarpenters XBOX
    Email: stcarpenters@yahoo.com
    AIM:stcarpenters@yahoo.com (yes, the whole thing)
    Time Zone: East
    General Availability: work from home office
    Favorite Teams: The U, But love all my sunshine state teams as long as they are not playing The U that week
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Operation Sports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? NCAA, have 1 good league that I'm part of that I found on operation sports. Was part of a great MVP Baseball pc league that lasted 7 years until it recently folded.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    Since Atari 2600 . online since ps2
    3. What type of player would you say you are?
    respectable
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Sounds like me

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yes I've read them and no i have no general questions that wouldn't be league specific
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    Married, 4 year-old son Jack (named for everybody's favorite drunken pirate)...another baby on the way around the 4th of July. I'm a Die-hard sports fan. Born and raised in Ft.Lauderdale, FL. Went to college in New Hampshire. Currently live in Charlotte, NC.
    7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?
    Hopefully very active
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? Hopefully some good quality non cheesy competition.
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    Save the replay and make a post. I play for fun and expect my competitors to follow the league rules. Nobody likes to be cheated.
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? No not yet, but basically I love sim style football. I'll run till you stop me. I'll try to bring your safeties in the box to open up the deep ball. I mix and match my zone and man coverage and blitz only when I think your not expecting it. (usually back fires on me anyways...lol). I stay in the pocket, that's just me. I don't expect others to do the same. Just looking for an active league to have some good battles on the grid iron without having to worry about a cheezer switching 99 speed wr's to te and 97 speed safeties to de.

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Save a replay but pause the game and try to talk it over with your opponent. If there is any further issues please refrain from making a post that may "call out" an individual. Simply notify your commissioner and he will do his best to handle the situation.

Application Approved. Welcome to TSO Jason!

3. themidnightrider13

thanx, any commishes out there that have a spot ore starting a new league...hit me up here...

4. tooofick

tooofick Walk On

Hey bud, not sure if you go to the Miami/FSU games, but I have gone to the last two and am planning a big get together next year in Tally. There's 8 of us from the Orlando area probably going to go up there the whole weekend if you and some friends are interested.
    I like Miami fans; UF fans on the other hand...

5. themidnightrider13

i went to 1 game at doak about 6 years ago, when we botched the fg at the end of regulation. I've been to many at the OB, most remembered one was the jermey shockey game when we beat them and then got crewed in the 1st year of the bcs because some school backed out on us and we had to play McNees st, the wide right from Bethia (sean taylor flat out oblitirated PK Sam @ midfield on FSU's final drive...maybe it was snoop minnis) and the ot victory when gore took it to the house for the win on 3rd down and long.

6. themidnightrider13

I have joined TF Overdrive.... so currently have nor need for another league right now . Thanx for peeping me though. Please message if anyone is interested in starting a good 1* teambuilder league on hiesman. I love getting sh!t kicked outta me by the cpu.