Approved New Member: TheMNorthFace

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jun 29, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome TheMNorthFace,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. TheMNorthFace

TheMNorthFace Walk On

Name: Matt North
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): themnorthface (PSN)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games: Varies
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Friends (Spayer419 and Jandy)

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes, I played in an online dynasty the past four years. It wasn’t hosted on a website.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

I’ve been playing video games for a very long time. I’ve been playing college football games since NCAA 2002. As for online video games, I’ve been playing computer games for about 8 years.

3. What type of player would you say you are?

SIM style player

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? No opinion, but I’ve found that mature gamers are generally more sim.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

Yes and No
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

I’m mainly joining this site to join Spayer419’s dynasty that hopes to be starting soon. We’ve been doing this dynasty for the past four years, and I’m looking forward to meeting the new people that will be playing with us this year, as well as the new competition that they will bring.
    As for me personally, I was born and raised in Ohio and go to school at Kent State University. I love all sports, but my favorite is baseball, with the Detroit Tigers being my favorite team.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?

One of my favorite things about online dynasties is that it is an interactive experience that connects multiple users in the same dynasty. After looking at the website, it seems to be a great tool to connect people and enhance dynasties. I’m looking forward to interacting with the new people that I will be competing with and building relationships through friendly rivalries.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?

A great online dynasty experience.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

I would first contact my opponent about any discretions in gameplay, and if they continue to break the rules, I will then contact the commissioner of the league.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?

I’m one of the 2 other people already committed to Chompions League, Spayer419’s dynasty.

3. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads: