New Member: theonechiefrocka

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by theonechiefrocka, Oct 6, 2009.

1. New Member: theonechiefrocka

Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):SkipBayless88 - xb360 bedlamblades21 - PSN
    Time Zone:Eastern
    General Availability:11-4 in mornings on weekends, 6-11 at nights during the week
    Favorite Teams:NC State
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:
    Posts at Operation Sports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, etc)? Where?
    In a NCAA league with another site.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    Been playin games for over ten years. Online over the past three or four.

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    A fair player who likes the chess match on the gridiron.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I am 21 years old. I don't think the age difference is that big of a deal.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    I read them. And no.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I am addicted to college football. I love to watch the games, attend the games, and get a few buddies together to play in real life and on videogames when I have time. I enjoy all sports, and traveling in my spare time.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?
    I haven't gotten a look yet, but I hear this is a great site. Look forward to checking things out and getting into a 360 league.
  2. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Feb 9, 2009
    welcome make sure to contact a commish if you see an opening you like.
  3. Thanks. Will be on lookout for 360 opening.