New Member: ThePlague0208

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, May 29, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome ThePlague0208,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. ThePlague0208

ThePlague0208 Walk On

Name:Scott Henry​
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):ThePlague0208 PS3​
    AIM:
    Time Zone:eastern​
    General Availability:Weeknights:available after 5pm except Mon nights where I am unavailable. Weekends:very flexible​
    Favorite Teams:NFL:Die Hard Minnesota VIkings fan NCAA:Georgia​
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:OPeration Sports forums​

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?I have played in a few in the last couple years my last being at the MaddenGroup.​

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?Been playing since I had my first Atari 2600. And have been playing online since the first Diablo game came out on the PC.​

3. What type of player would you say you are?I am a SIM player at heart. I can't stand cheesers. This is the reason why I play leagues and not jump on an online game. Everytime I play a random game I run into a guy who runs "screen left then screen right then screen left etc."​

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?I actually prefer an older crowd like myself because I find the scheduling to be easier. Everyone has to work during the days and are available in the evenings. Mostly.​

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?NO questions here.​

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.I played football in high school and two years in community college(a wr in a "Run and Gun" offense. I have been playing console football for many years now and am by far the most passionate about it. Sometimes so much my wife gets mad at me lol!​

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?Active. I find the more active in the forums the whole league is...the more fun the whole experience is.​

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?To find a bunch of guys who is as passionate as I am for football. And hopefully not find people who are very competitive and "need to win" mentality because I am by far not the best player out there.​

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?I would let my opponent know that he has broken a rule and if says he didnt know about the rule I would let it slide and not bring it up. But if he continues to break the rule I would have to bring him up before the commisioner.​

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?They are many choices here at TF. I am sure I will find something to my liking. Thanks.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Great Application Scott. Application Approved. Welcome to TSO!

4. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

+1, Nice app and welcome scott. Judging by your app, you'll fit in here fine.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Agreed, best app I've seen in a while (last two I've seen were blaze and b2m)

(y)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Bulldog

Bulldog Coach Richt is my Dawg!

Nice to have another UGA fan around here. There's way to many Ohio State fans on this site we need more Bulldogs. Welcome (y)

• Like Like x 1
  7. ThePlague0208

ThePlague0208 Walk On

Bulldog, are you in GA. I moved here 4 years ago from Ca and was just bombarded by all the Bulldog fans and how passionate they are out here. I felt right at home.

8. Bulldog

Bulldog Coach Richt is my Dawg!

Yup born and raised and yeah they will do that. lol

9. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Dang - you guys are multiplying.

10. Joe_THEDREAM

Joe_THEDREAM Living a dream

Good app. I'm sure you'll find a spot quickly.

11. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

12. ThePlague0208

ThePlague0208 Walk On

@Cimmy24 Thx man but I found a home at "The Cathedral"

• Like Like x 1