New Member: thequick135

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, May 26, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome thequick135,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here:

TSO Staff
  2. thequick135

thequick135 Walk On

May 26, 2011
    Name: Nick
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): the quick 135 (xbl)
    AIM: na
    Time Zone: eastern
    General Availability: nights on weekdays mornings/early afternoon and nights on weekends
    Favorite Teams: VaTech, Dallas Cowboys
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: I have heard of it/seen it being posted on but joined at the suggestion of league commissioner -4-/spartan nation

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I've played online dynasties for ncaa since they started making them available. Most from OS and a few that originated on, but mostly OS. Ran a few myself for a year or two.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Been playing videogames since i can remember, been playing online since ps2 days.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I would say I am a sim player. Keep it simple and dont use any crazy/gimmick plays and keep it as realistic as possible. Never really had anyone complain against me in any dynasties for my gameplay. Not the greatest player in the world, would say im more average than good but still have fun with it and the people i play with now in -4-'s league.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I am close to that age group now and am a mature player with no complaints. Better playing with more mature people as there is no complaining or annoyingness. I would say I fit the mold of what you look for here. Its a video game, if I lose, not the end of the world.
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yes I have read, no i do not have any questions or concerns.
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I am a VaTech graduate and wear too much orange and maroon. I am laid back and dont take life too seriously and just like to have fun. Watch sports all the time, diehard football fan and get involved in it all the time. I coach a basketball team (12th graders) and just like to chill.
    7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?
    Daily interaction and posting recaps/reviews
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?
    Hope to get some interaction with other people and learn some new things and find new people to play against who fit a similar mold to my style.
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    Inform the opponent he broke the rules and depending on his response act accordingly. If it was an accident I'll just let him know what he did and remind him its against the rules. If its blatant and constant I would finish up the game, save replays of what was done and let the commissioner know.
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Haven't had a thorough chance to look through them all but have seen a few I'd be interested in participating in.
  3. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Oct 8, 2009
    Application Approved. Welcome to TSO Nick!