Approved New Member: TheRealHalupka

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jun 7, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome TheRealHalupka,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. TheRealHalupka

TheRealHalupka Walk On

Name: TheRealHalupka
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):XBOX (halsteve01)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: Twitter: TheRealHalupka
    Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time
    General Availability for User vs User games: 8pm-11:30pm EST Monday-Thursday, some weekends 8am-11am EST
    Favorite Teams: New York Giants, New York Yankees, New Jersey Devils, NJ/Brooklyn Nets, Rutgers football, NCAA basketball
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Saw a link on operation sports forum to the site. I checked it out and the level of play and organization peaked my interest.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?Have played online leagues in NCAA and NBA2k. Set them up on my own with friends from college and high school that are sports gamers.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I have been playing video game approx. 20 years since I was around 5 years old. I have played online for the last 6 or so years.

3. What type of player would you say you are?I am a competitive player, but one that does not like to exploit glitches or failures in gaming logic to win. I enjoy playing to win as well as being a part of well-run leagues.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I am a little bit younger than the average gamer listed, but I feel that I am still mature enough to play in a league(s) with people who conduct themselves in a proper manner.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? No questions as of now on the rules. Will ask if there are any questions in the future.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I played college football at a D-III school. I am a rabid New York sports fan especially when it comes to the Giants and Yankees. I also take part in various fantasy leagues throughout the year to keep my sports knowledge fresh.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I feel like I can be a member that contributes insights on my playing style, as well as providing some real world experience on what things work in certain situations.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    I would like to be a member of one or more leagues in a variety of sports games. Also, I would like to expand my knowledge of these games and pick up some different techniques that I can add to what I already do in the games.
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    I would message the commissioner of the league after my contest was over with the player explaining the situation as well as what happened as a result of the action.
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I am interested in some of the online dynasties for NCAA as well as some of the non-premium NBA2k leagues. I prefer my leagues advance once a week or twice a week. I would not be opposed to leagues, especially in 2k, that have all teams controlled by users. I am pretty open to all other league types, fantasy draft, etc.

3. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Great App. Application Approved. Welcome to TSO!