New Member: therevK29

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by therevK29, Oct 1, 2009.

1. therevK29

therevK29 Guest

New Member: therevK29

Name: Kyle

Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): XBOX- therevK29

AIM: therevK29

Time Zone: Central (Iowa)

General Availability: A little bit of everything! I work two days on, two days off, and then work everything other Friday, Saturday, Sunday.

Favorite Teams: Iowa Hawkeyes, Indianapolis Colts, Chicago White Sox.

How did you hear about Tradition Football: Maxattax34

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, etc)? Where? I played in the Night Owl Dynasty (NCAA 09) for three 'seasons' last year and then took a long layoff to take a "break!" No I am back and ready to get back in the ring.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Forever and as long as I have been able to.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Sim. The only way to play.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I prefer to play with more mature gamers. Maturity in gaming creates a more cohesive group and the people are much more responsible when it comes to meeting deadlines and organizing times to get games in, should a co-op game apply.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes, and no, I do not have any concerns.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I live in a small town in Iowa. I work full time at the local county jail (exciting...). In my spare time, I enjoy four-wheeling, snowmobiling (if there is any snow flying!), sitting around a good bonfire with some friends and some beers, and of course playing some NCAA! I also try to get out to as many Hawkeye games as I can when it works out with the work schedule.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I am up for a challenge, so I wouldn't want to start with a high ranked team, but I am game for ANYTHING. I just look forward to participating with you guys. Looks like a very well organized system.
  2. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Feb 21, 2009
    We have an opening at purdue and penn state in our all big ten dynasty, let me know of you interested. You can check out the forums in the TF section
  3. therevK29

therevK29 Guest

Anyone else have any openings? I am on XBL now if you have something!
  4. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Feb 23, 2009
    We have openings in the OFFL East
    Big East:
    so carolina

check out the league description and let me know. we will be starting year 2 in the next few days.
  5. therevK29

therevK29 Guest

FWIW, I am also interested in a Madden 10 OF for Xbox 360.... I finally decided to buy it after much deliberation.