New Member: thescorpio1985

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by thescorpio1985, Jun 26, 2011.

1. thescorpio1985

thescorpio1985 Walk On

Name:
    Karvaughn Johnson​
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):
    thescorpio1985​
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:
    none​
    Time Zone:
    Central​
    General Availability for User vs User games:
    (I work overnight) Wednesday 8am-2pm and 10pm-3am Saturday 8am-2pm and 10pm-3am(off days) 8am-2pm all other days​
    Favorite Teams:
    Denver Broncos, Texas A&M Aggies, Pittsburgh Steelers​
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:
    Operation Sports and luvtotha9s​

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    NCAA, never played in a Madden OD. The dynasty was with my co-workers and brothers as well as a few other dedicated sim players .​

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    Since my mom could afford one around 6 years old (25 now). Since they added OD to NCAA.​

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    Competitive, Loyal, defensive minded, Adaptive​

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    Nice to meet guys my age who enjoy ncaa as much as i do. Although there are a bunch of older guys whom I wouldn't qualify as mature just because of there age.​

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yes but I would imagine that some can be tweaked or changed based on a league wide vote?​

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    Young hard working man whom loves to read, watch, play anything and everything Aggie. I also have multiple subscriptions to recruiting sites so I can keep up with college teams from all over. Did I tell you I love college football.​
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    don't know this type of thing is new to me. always open to new experiences and meeting new respectful people (especially when it comes to video games. I am not perfect but do everything in my power to be respectful. Respect is HUGE to me so as long as you all have that then I will fit in nicely.​

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    looking to join a NCAA 12 dynasty. maybe a madden 12 so I can try and make future seasons of my beloved Aggies play out while competing against other users who may/are looking to do the same thing.​

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Warn the opponent and message the commissioner whether the issue continues or not.​

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?
    I drop in from time to time to look at what you guys have going but I wanted to get this part hopefully out of the way before I did anymore lurking around these different leagues etc. However I would prefer to be in a league with true diehards of the schools whom they control and somewhere there is a "stretching" of the users​

2. thescorpio1985

thescorpio1985 Walk On

I do apologize I am a PS3 user

3. thescorpio1985

thescorpio1985 Walk On

I know some here may look at my date joined and say well he is not a new member however I have never taken part in an OD here at TSO (I actually set up this account so I can attempt to help luvtotha8s with his roster, so I wanted to try and go about joining a league the right way

4. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Always good to have another Aggie on board. Welcome.

We are going to try and do a community roster this year.

Application approved.

• Like Like x 1
  5. thescorpio1985

thescorpio1985 Walk On

thank you and Gig em'

6. thescorpio1985

thescorpio1985 Walk On

Alright two more questions for anyone whom may be able to answer. Is Run Commit and the defensive assist button allowed in the leagues here? I do not use either but I didn't see it stated in the rules that those two "assist methods" were not permitted. Please for the love of god tell me they aren't.

7. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

It depends on the league. Some do, some dont

8. thescorpio1985

thescorpio1985 Walk On

That last message was meant to say please tell me they aren't I guess I should go to bed now lol.

9. thescorpio1985

thescorpio1985 Walk On

MODs any chance that there will be other PS3 ODs for new members or is there generally only 1 or 2 new PS3 dynasties a year? Really love the set up here but there are or seem to be only dynasties with the new B1G, SEC, ACC, or smaller conferences. I am definitely not complaining just wondering because I had not ventured over looking for a dynasty home till this year. Any input/help would be truly appreciated.

10. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

11. thescorpio1985

thescorpio1985 Walk On

Thanks David