New Member: theunionforever

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by theunionforever, Oct 1, 2009.

1. New Member: theunionforever

Name: theunionforever
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):pSN jonniebiscuits
    Time Zone: eastern
    General Availability: 7 days a week after 3 pm
    Favorite Teams: no preference realy, im a college football fan
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: long hours of finding serious online franchise players in google.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, etc)? Where? NO, ive never found an active one that lasted.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? playing videogames since 1989, online since the release of the sega dreamcast

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    strong running game and defence. i like to play daily.
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? i nearly fit that age demographic.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? yes, no concerns

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am a huge NCAA fan, but this years game disapointed me. i play madden yearly but enjoy the rivalries of college sports. this years madden game is the best in years and i would love to make use of this online franchise feature.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? yes, any league for the ps3 will suit me, im not concerned about which team i am. somthing with a decent running back would be keen, but ill makedue with whats available. i Also own ncaa 2010, and would be interested in that as well.
  2. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Feb 9, 2009