Approved New Member: TheVolNation

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TheVolNation, Oct 28, 2014.

Should {$visitor.username} be approved?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. TheVolNation

TheVolNation Walk On

Oct 28, 2014
    Name: Will
    Gamertag/PSN: The Vol Nation
    Which consoles do you play on?: XBOX One
    Time Zone: EST
    What is your general availability for User vs User Games?: I am usually available after 5pm EST on weekdays, and available most of the day on the weekend.
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports?:
    A friend from a former league.

1) Have you ever played in any Online Leagues before? If so, where?:
    Yes, I have played at United Leagues and Premiere Gaming Leagues.

2) How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?:
    I have been playing video games for around 20 years. I have been playing online for 14.

3) What type of player would you say you are?:
    A laid back, sim player.

4) Our community consists of a more mature bunch with the average age hovering around 25-30 years old. How do you feel about any difference or similarities between our population and your age?:
    No worries here, I am 26 myself so I fall into that range!

5) Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.:
    I love to game, I play everything from sports titles to MMOs. I am also a huge sports fan, mainly following NFL (Falcons), college football (Tennessee), and college basketball (Tennessee).

6) Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?:
    I believe I would be a great fit to the community. I always play sim whether it is ranked or unranked and just enjoy having a good time.

7) What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?:
    I am looking for a laid back community to enjoy sim gaming with that is active.

8) [SITUATION]: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?:
    I would discuss with my opponent the rule that was broken to make certain he knew he actually broke a rule. If it persisted I would contact an admin. I don't want to immediately tell on a guy when he may not know he actually broke a rule.

9) Have you checked out the different league openings here at TSO? Have you found any leagues you are interested in? What is your preferred setup?:
    I am hoping to join an X-box One madden league.

I have read and agreed to the rules of the site.
  2. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Mar 22, 2012
  3. Black Republican

Black Republican TMFL Commish -- **ISYMFS** --

Sep 3, 2012
    Great to have you over here now bro! Spread the word to any of the old or new guys on UL looking to get a wider range of competition and perspective in the sports world. Few game changers and EA devs on the site; I have ya on the TMFL waiting list as well!
  4. TheVolNation

TheVolNation Walk On

Oct 28, 2014
    Thanks man, appreciate it!