Approved New Member: thirdalarm

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jun 13, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome thirdalarm,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. thirdalarm

thirdalarm Walk On

Name: Brian DeGiere
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Xbox: ThirdAlarm. PSN: thirdalarm
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: N/A I will get one tho
    Time Zone: PST
    General Availability for User vs User games: Pretty available. I only work 10 days a month. Chill most days off.
    Favorite Teams: Raiders, Oakland A's
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: My buddy, Jim Black, Blackattack87, he has said great things about this site for awhile now

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I played NCAA in online franchise ever since it came out, UFC games online.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Been playing video games since I was little when the first madden game came out. Been playing online for 5 years

3. What type of player would you say you are? I'm an honest fair sim player that like a great online experience with a trustworthy group of guys that enjoy the same

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I feel I fit right in, I am 33 and an athlete my whole life, I love the NFL and college football, played baseball and football in high school, host parties for the NFL draft, so I'm knida a sports junkie:)

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? No questions or concerns at this time

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I'm 33 years old, born and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area. Just outside of Oakland, Ca. I grew up watching the A's and Raiders and played RB in high school and outfield in baseball. I played against Jimmy Rollins in HS and have a newspaper picture of me stealing a base sliding in under his tag. Thats my only claim to fame, lol, albeit a small one:) I work as a firefighter in Modesto, Ca and have been married for almost 4 years.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I see myself fitting in nicely. My buddy has told me what kind of guys are in here and seems to me
    they are my kindsa guys.
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    I hope to meet a lot of cool dudes and establish some friendships and experience true sim play and not having to deal with "win at all cost" cheesers.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?I would first go to him and try to resolve the situation to keep it at the lowest level and hope he corrects his ways. If not then inform him that what he did wasn't sim and that he is leaving me no choice but to go to admin.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I am interested in Madden for sure and I love the UFC game. I also potentially would be interested in NCAA. My preferred league setup would be 15-20 dedicated owners that would stay the course and not fade away and quit. I use those numbers just be to realistic, seems 32 in Madden would be a great undertaking to have everyone stay committed. But hey you never know.

3. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Nice App, welcome to TSO!

4. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Another RAIDERS fan! Welcome to TSO!