Approved New Member: Thunder_Mathis

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jul 1, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Thunder_Mathis,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Thunder_Mathis

Thunder_Mathis Walk On

Name: Joseph Castle
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Thunder Mathis (XBOX)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: boeing314 (Skype)
    Time Zone: Central Standard Time (-6GMT)
    General Availability for User vs User games: M-F after 7PM unless explicitly noted otherwise. Saturday and Sunday after 5PM
    Favorite Teams: Baylor
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: EA Sports NCAA forum.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    No real experience in organized online leagues save for tight-knit friends only online dynasties in NCAA Football 12.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    I've been playing NCAA For about 6 months now, and playing online for roughly a month. I've been playing other online games for several years.
    3. What type of player would you say you are?
    I am definitely a gamer that finds realism and thus simulation-style play to be inherently appealing. More than playing skills, I appreciate respectful and enthusiastic players who are out to have fun.
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    Generally speaking, I tend to associate better with the more mature and typically older crowd as it stands, so I have no qualms with the age disparity.
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yes. I have looked over the general rules regarding the forums and applicable games. I will do my best to keep myself in-check and will take strides to ensure that I adhere to the rules outlined.
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I am a third year full time college student at Baylor University. As of 2010 I gained a newfound affinity for college football. Over the past two seasons at Baylor, my interest has bloomed and since exploded to the point that some might consider me a fanatic. I believe myself to be a mature, friendly, and outgoing individual with enough competitive nature to see to it that games are interesting, but a level head to keep the negative detractors of competition at bay.
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    I believe that I should fit in quite well with the folks here at TSO. I'll probably be most at home with the NCAA community, but that in no way precludes me from making many great friends outside of that community through forums and other mediums. Hopefully I'll be able to add yet another quality member to an organization with an already sterling reputation.
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    My ambitions and desires as a prospective member are many. On the gameplay front, I look forward to realistic coaches in online dynasty who take strides to play the game fairly as the game is meant to be played. Furthermore, I hope to gain some good friends out of the experience that I can continue to share my football passion with and continue to grow in my understanding of the game, both in EA's production and the real deal.
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    If it is a gameplay infraction, I'd first inform my opponent of the illicit nature of his/her actions. If my opponent simply made a mistake and chooses to correct his actions, then we could consider the issue resolved right then and there, however, if blatant disregard for the rules continues, as outlined by the rules, I'd finish my game, and take appropriate measures to show the commissioner through highlights and the like the grievances I have with my opponent. Should the issue be within the forums, I'd just shoot a mod a PM and advise the moderator of the situation.
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?
    As far as leagues go, as I am planning on using NCAA Football 13 as my inaugural dynasty with TSO, I'm not entirely sure how the setup from 12 will transition to 13. That being said, I've taken a look at a few of the dynasties running for the 360, and the one that sticks out to me is the New Member's dynasty offered up by Darkwing. As far as setup goes, I'm flexible to work with whatever the commissioner and community would like to run. In the Past on NCAA 12, I ran AA difficulty and AA recruiting.

3. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Great App. Approved and welcome to TSO!

4. Darkwing

Darkwing One Nation Under God

5. Thunder_Mathis

Thunder_Mathis Walk On

Thanks for the warm welcome folks! I'll be shooting my application for the league here shortly.

6. Darkwing

Darkwing One Nation Under God

PAgamer07
    Please check his approval. He can't post in our league thread

7. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    I took care of it.