New Member: ThunderDart

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, May 12, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome ThunderDart,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. ThunderDart

ThunderDart Walk On

Name: Alex Martin
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): XBOX - ThunderDart
    Email: thunderdart@gmail.com
    AIM: Roosebarr
    Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone Atlanta, GA
    General Availability: Wed-Mon after 5 pm
    Favorite Teams: Anaheim Angels, Atlanta Braves, Falcons, Atlanta Thrashers
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: I stumbled online while looking around for tiger woods 12 threads

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    Never played in any sort of league

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    6 years, online for maybe 2

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    Friendly I like playing video games and can have fun with like minded people. Im just here to have fun

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I can fit in with any group, age does not bother me one bit

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yes. Y'all have set forth the guidelines simple and easy to follow. I'm looking forward to playing with like minded people.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I'm really interested in the Tiger Woods League. I manage a golf course in Alpharetta GA, and unfortunately just underwent recontructive knee surgery so i'm out of real golf for a year. I'm just a fun loving person, if i crack jokes at you it means i'm comfortable enough around you and consider us to be friends. I grew up in Southern Cal and moved to GA 3 years ago for a woman which didn't work out but what can i say? If success is the best revenge then i'm doing something right.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?
    Name your price and i'll play. I want to get a good group of friends that enjoy playing with, to often have i played a game online and whom ever i was playing just wants to talk $h** about how bad they beat me. I have put together golf leagues for my golf course so i'm an open book for any questions

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?
    I'm looking for a group of people that i can have a weekly game with. I'm out of golf for a while so if i can get an online game going it's as close to the real thing i can get.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    I'm calling them out on it. It's up to them what they want to do about it. Whatever level of honor and integrity they want to live their life by is fine by me, but if it starts getting out of hand then i will contact whomever i need to contact.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?
    I definitely want to be a part of the Tiger Woods Golf league. I don't know a whole lot about any other sports so i think i'll fit right in with the golf community.

3. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Welcome Alex. Application approved.

What kind of knee surgery did you have? I have had an ACL Reconstruction and a Meniscectomy on my right knee in the past few years.

4. ThunderDart

ThunderDart Walk On

Same! but on my left knee. And they were able to repair the medial meniscus but the lateral was so torn they couldn't do anything about it. So is 6 weeks i should be able to put weight on it but i won't be playing till end of December but winter's in GA are not susceptible to playing golf so i'm not is a rush to hurry my recovery. Just gonna take my time on this one.

5. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Ha same thing for me. The medial was in decent shape so they were able to do a repair, but about 50% of the lateral meniscus was damaged and removed. Hope it is a speedy recovery man!

Let me know if you have any questions/concerns regarding the Forums.

6. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Welcome to TSO man!

I work in Kennesaw, GA

7. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

I thought his name was thunderfart for a second. I was like

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Haha I clicked the link thinking the exact same thing.

9. ThunderDart

ThunderDart Walk On

Yeah i get that more often than not. So how do y'all get that mbanner with your team on it? Is it something earned through the leagues y'all have played in?

10. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

The signatures you see are given to all Premier League Members -- Check out the following link for more of the benefits you can get by upgrading your membership: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/tradition-football-membership.12570/