New Member:Tide311

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Tide311, Feb 23, 2010.

1. Tide311

Tide311 Walk On

New Member:Tide311

Name: Dave
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PS3 Tide311
    Email:Tide311@yahoo.com
    AIM: UATide311
    Time Zone: Central
    General Availability: Anyday past 5pm
    Favorite Teams: Alabama, Ohio State, Buffalo Bills
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Stumbled upon the site

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I have played in NCAA leagues, Madden Leagues, NBA 2k, Fifa, etc. I have been a part of 2 sim communites in the past for online sports gaming,

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I have been playin video games since I can remember. I've been playing online for years now.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I am first and foremost a sim player. Always competitive and try new styles of play.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Sounds like my kind of people.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? None whatsoever.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am a 29 year old male who just enjoys sports gaming.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I would like to be in a NCAA PS3 dynasty and maybe FIFA 10

2. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Application Approved. Welcome to TF.. Be sure to take a look at all of the PS3 NCAA Leagues and see if there are any setups you like

3. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Did you play in a league in NCAA 09 with JaKroeger??? Forget what the names of the leagues were...Cream Rises was one, Pure Hatred might have been another...

4. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Hey Tide. Welcome to TF. I have an opening in The Civil War. Stop by and check out the thread. If you are interested send me a PM or IM me at bubbalove328.

Thanks

Frisk

5. Tide311

Tide311 Walk On

I don't remember playin in such league although I wouldn't put it past me. Mostly I played leagues from OperationSports, or from PS3Alliance.

6. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Idk, I played with a guy who had the PSN Tide something or other...

7. Daplaymaker

Daplaymaker Walk On

whats up tide, it's 12 from OS and DB's league.