New Member: Tiger_Stripes86

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Tiger_Stripes86, Jul 15, 2010.

1. Tiger_Stripes86

Tiger_Stripes86 Walk On

Jul 15, 2010
    New Member: Tiger_Stripes86

Corey Mathews
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):
    Cmat23 XBOX
    Time Zone:
    General Availability:
    Usually available on Mondays only late at night from like 11 PM til 2 or so AM, Tuesdays from 4 PM through the rest of the day, Wednesdays available all day, Thursdays avaialable all day, Friday from 5 PM through through the rest of the day, Saturdays from around 10 AM through about 3 and then again that night from 9 to the AM and then Sundays from around 2 PM through the rest of the day. I know its a bit of an odd schedule but I work in a restraunt so it can vary some but it's still pretty consistent and in total I only work about 25 to 30 hours a week

Favorite Teams:
    LSU Tigers and New Orleans Saints

How did you hear about Tradition Football:
    Saw a post on Operation Sports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    Yes a couple Madden league a few years back but it was probably 4 years ago and I'm not sure what site they were through

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    I've been playing video games and sports in general for as long as I can remmeber. I remember being in probably junior high and playing Sega Genesus games with Terrel Davis on the cover, and I've played online for 4 years now but only one league did I participate in an online league

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    I would probably say an average player when it comes to NCAA as I have been more of a Madden guy but online dynasty league are more appealing to me. I just love to play good fun realistic football games, winning or losing isn't what I'm worried about I just like playing a good and genuine game.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    Any differences in age would be just fine, working in a restraunt I work close to and interact with every age and personality possible. I'm a about as easy going a person as you can find and just like interacting with people with the same interests

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    I've read and have no problems complying by all the rules

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    Well I live in North Texas now, Denton to be specific but I am from central Louisiana. I attended a couple different different colleges in Louisiana where I was a physical therapy and athletic training major. I am taking a break from school right now and currently just bartending at a restraunt here where I live but plan on finishing. I love every sport but mainly football and baseball, I have also got into MMA fighting lately and started taking the classes ( not looking to fight it is just an amazing way to stay in shape and have fun doing it)... Oh yea and my first words were "wide open" sitting on my dads lap wathcing a Saints game.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?
    I plan on being very active in every way I can

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?
    I mainly just hope to meet some good guys and have some great conversations while I play some fun genuine football games along the way

9. Situation:You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    Well if we are playing with headsets just pause the game and just make sure not only the he knows the rules but make sure I understand them as well and if we can't come to an agreement than just bring it up to the commish afterwards

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?
    I would like to be in whatever league has an opening and would like me as a member but specifically I like the smaller schools that I can build up so The Working Man's League, Rise to Prominence, and Hard4Yards are espicially appealing to me, Hard4Yards would be espicially cool because one of the schools I attended was UL Lafayette
  2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Feb 10, 2009
    Featured Threads:
    Welcome to TF Corey.

Application approved.
  3. Tiger_Stripes86

Tiger_Stripes86 Walk On

Jul 15, 2010
    thanks hopefully I can get into the mix here soon
  4. Masler

Masler Moderator

Aug 13, 2009
    sorry man but all I can think of is Boy Meets World

Welcome aboard
  5. Tiger_Stripes86

Tiger_Stripes86 Walk On

Jul 15, 2010
    ya its cool man i got used to it but it's actually pretty funny because I heard it all through like late elementary school and junior high but I haven't heard any reference to it for a while now and that makes the second one in the last 24 hours