New Member <Tilion>

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Tilion, Jul 14, 2010.

1. Tilion

Tilion Walk On

New Member &lt;Tilion&gt;

Name:Tilion
    Gamertag/PSN (XBOX):Tilion80
    Email:tilion.div6@gmail.com
    AIM:none
    Time Zone: -6 GMT (CST)
    General Availability: 10am - 4pm
    Favorite Teams: Notre Dame, Oakland Raiders
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:The OS boards said this was the best place for NCAA Dynasty leagues. After looking around the boards for a while I would have to agree.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

Nothing serious.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

Been playing football games sense Bo Jackson was unstoppable. Been playing online games for a while sports games, shooters, and MMOs.

3. What type of player would you say you are?

I mostly enjoy a good running game. Mostly like the pro style or single back, but have learned to enjoy the wonders of the option.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

I've been playing MMO's going on 5 years now so age difference doesn't seem to bother me all to much anymore.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

I have, and agree with all terms.
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

I'm a 22 year old student about to graduate with a degree in Computer Networking. Though I may be graduating soon, I see myself entering college again and getting/perusing my passion and earning a English Lit degree. I'm a massive football fan, specifically The Fighting Irish. I played football for 9 years in Middle Tennessee and was lucky enough to win a 5A State Championship my senior year. My hobbies include writing, reading, football, and playing guitar.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?

I'm an active member on three other none associated web forums and would love to add TF to that list.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?

I would hope to have an awesome experience playing NCAA with like minded individuals who enjoy what the game of College Football brings. Also looking forward to getting into some seriously in-depth recruiting talks with others, whether it be in game or reality.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

I tend to like sim play, because well it just feels natural to play that way. Seeing someone cheating or exploiting in a sports game just seems ridiculous. I would hope most people would have the whereabouts to understand the league they are joining and not cause to much trouble. Myself, I wouldn't get to angry, however I would hope some sort of fair disciplinary system is in place.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

I've checked a lot of the leagues this morning in my off time, and really enjoy all of the setups. I'd like a chance to use some of their slider models in my own gameplay and get to know some people before I make a decision.

2. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Welcome to TF Tilion. Application Approved