New Member: tjrios

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Sep 18, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
  2. tjrios

tjrios Walk On

Sep 18, 2013
    Name: gabriel hernandez Age:25 Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): tjrios for both consoles PS and xbox AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: i have none of thoe Time Zone: pacific time california General Availability for User vs User games: sorry dont understand this question Favorite Teams: cruz azul, and real madrid How did you hear about Tradition Sports: web page came up on google while searching for tournaments for fia game 1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? no only internatinal tournaments What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? . Where?.. 2. How long have you been playing video games?for over 15 years How long have you been playing online? around 5 years 3. What type of player would you say you are? fair and agresive at the same time 4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? im ok is just a couple of years and i think i have the same or more experience i life and games as they 5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? yea Any questions or concerns? none ive played on other websites and the rules are always the same 6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. whele not much to say i love video games specially fifa ive been to a couple of tournaments alredy, but im not just a gamer im a father of 2 kids i finished high school but couldnt go further and i just work to get trough life 7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? whele im a social person i like to meet new people specially people so im sure ill be ok 8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? maybe get more experience of games chek out news of whats going on on the sport world and just to have fun 9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? get in contact with the league creator or site support to see what can be done about it How do you handle the situation? ive played with alot of players that do not follow rules im used to it i just keep my calm and like i said try to contact someone to see what procedes 10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? yes Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? yea fifa league What is your preferred league setup? if u mean what console ps3
  3. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Mar 22, 2012
    Please reformat the eyesore of a paragraph with hitting the enter key between questions. Thanks in advance!!