New Member: Tmulk

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by tmulk, Jul 15, 2010.

1. tmulk

tmulk Banned

New Member: Tmulk

Name: Tim
    Gamertag/XBOX360: Incredble Mulk
    Email: tmulk24@gmail.com
    AIM: na
    Time Zone: est
    General Availability: weekdays after 6:30pm, weekends
    Favorite Teams: Washington Redskins. Period.
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Operation Sports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes, several. Most were terrible. www.BuffaloMaddenLeague.com was a great sim league I was very active in.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? too long

3. What type of player would you say you are? semi-sim.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? im 31, and looking for mature active players. No BS. I dont care about rocket catches, or no huddles, or just about anything an opponet does. Just don't be a prick.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? yes. no.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Im 31 from Wilmington, NC. I work in Television production. More to come.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? As active as the league I enter is. I have made videos and newspapers for leagues in the past, but I won't put in that much effort without the participation of others.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? A kick-ass Sim League or any league to be active in.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Try and play it out. If its cheap, then PM them. If they refuse to respond, finish the game and contact league admin.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? No.

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Welcome Tim.

Can you expand on your answer to this question for me? Thanks.

3. tmulk

tmulk Banned

Basicly I mean I play sim-style, but if someone wants to run the same 3 plays on me I can play that way too. I am LOOKING for a sim-league, but without the crying. I'm not gonna cry if someone wants to go for it on 4th and 5, or if they want to put a RB at WR.

4. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    Our standpoint is to maintain that sim-style of play and never stoop down to something below that standard level of play. If you happen to play someone on this site who does the stuff that you mentioned, be sure to let management know so we can get them out of here. No one here wants to play against that sort of stuff, it's the whole principle of the site and more importantly the community.

5. tmulk

tmulk Banned

I am unable to post in the forum for the new league I have joined, run by CribbsStyle. It says I am unauthorized to post. What should I do?

6. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    You haven't been approved just yet. Do you have any comment to my above post?

7. tmulk

tmulk Banned

Oh yea I didn't realize that. I'm all for honest sim play. My only point was, I'm willing to overlook a one or two time incident to keep up good will and positivity in a league. The only thing worse than a league with cheaters and glitchers is a league where everyone is bickering over little things.

I am here to play good football with good people. Thats why I joined this site and why it was recommended to me.

8. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    Application approved