New Member: TN_Mike

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jun 23, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome TN_Mike,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. TN_Mike

TN_Mike Walk On

Name: Michael
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Sniper Mikey - Xbox 360
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:
    Time Zone: Pacific Time Zone
    General Availability for User vs User games: Nights, Weekends, occasional mornings
    Favorite Teams: University of Tennessee
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Forum on Operation Sports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? NCAA, a couple on Utopia, Madden Forums and just people I know from college

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Since Bill Walsh College Football, not a huge online gamer but I'm looking for some great Dynasty action for NCAA 12

3. What type of player would you say you are? Completely strait, no cheese ever. Tired of starting dynasties with people that quit and cheese. I play a pro style offense mostly and enjoy having a great defense much more then a terrific offense.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Glad there won't be as much children, I tend to curse when I make a bonehead play ha

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes, they seem strait forward and to the point for the most part.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I'm a graduate of the University of Tennessee, I've been an avid Madden and NCAA player for as long as I can remember, although as I get older I find myself playing NCAA and that's about the only game I have time for anymore. I've been known to play dynasty well into 10-20 year range, I play the game until the next one comes up (still playing NCAA 11). I work for a well known production company in LA, sometimes (although not that often) I'm on set for 12-15 hours a day, those times it's hard for me to play online head to head games.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I'm excited to be part of a group that enjoys NCAA as much as myself, many people only seem to get excited about the game until Madden or the next Call of Duty comes out, not me, full time NCAA fan!

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Hopefully some great games, epic dynasties, and yearly tradition of beating you all on the field and the recruiting path!

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Ask them to stop the behavior, regardless keep playing the game, afterwards report it to the commish.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I'm having a difficult time navigating this massive site as I've just discovered it. I'm hoping to join some SEC, PAC 12 leagues

3. TN_Mike

TN_Mike Walk On

Okay, so I've found the NCAA dynasty pages but they seem to be all full and have a long history of playing already going on. Anyone willing to play my and test out, see that I'm not a cheeser? Also willing to play in a NCAA 11 dynasty in anticipation for NCAA 12, prove that I'm a serious gamer looking to get into a great NCAA 12 dynasty. I prefer a west coast (I'm on the west coast and this would probably make it easier) or SEC league (because we all know SEC is superior to all!!!).

4. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Application approved. Welcome to TSO Mike!

We plan on opening more leagues as needed, so make sure to keep an eye in the New Member Lounge.