Approved New Member: TomahawkChawp

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Aug 27, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

2. TomahawkChawp

TomahawkChawp Walk On

Name: Tyler Taake

Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Tomahawk Chawp (360)

AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: None

Time Zone: Central

General Availability for User vs User games: Whenever

Favorite Teams: Atlanta Falcons, OKC Thunder, Atlanta Braves, Arkansas Razorbacks

How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Gamebattles

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes, NCAA, NBA...my own leagues

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Since I could fit the Super Nintendo controller in my hands.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Competitive

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I am 25 years old...feel i can fit in just fine.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes, No.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I just joined, as I feel more comfortable here I will share more information about myself.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? Just fine.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Not sure yet.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Try to handle it one on one at first, if it can't be handled, go to the commish.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? Yes, NCAA and Madden.

3. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Go into detail about question number 3 please.. We all are competitive here.

4. TomahawkChawp

TomahawkChawp Walk On

I was a semi-pro Counter-Strike player when it was in its hay day. I played collegiate level tennis. I can't play a game of checkers with my 4 year old cousin without wanting to mop the floor with her lol. I don't like losing. That good enough? lol

5. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

6. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

We all don't like to lose but it's about community around here, so far I don't know how well you could fit that mold.

• Like Like x 1
  7. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Three of the staff members agree this is not a good sign so I think I have to deny this app.. I apologize.

8. TomahawkChawp

TomahawkChawp Walk On

Because I don't like to lose my application gets declined? Is this serious?

9. TomahawkChawp

TomahawkChawp Walk On

I was being sarcastic about the 4 year old cousin thing. Nobody on Earth enjoys losing. I can accept losing, hell I bow down to the person who beats me fair and square. It makes me want to be better at the game so the next time I face that person I beat him/her. Like I said, I played collegiate level tennis...I understand what its like to be a part of a team and what not. Don't mistake my words to make me sound like a bad person. I'm a good guy who loves his sports, gaming, and talking sports/gaming.

10. TomahawkChawp

TomahawkChawp Walk On

I know very little about your website, so as to what for me to expect or to gain on this website is yet to be determined. We'd all like to make friends and have fun no matter where we go...but what if everyone is rude and no fun? I can't promise to make friends or have fun, if that is what this website offers than I would love to make a few friends, play a couple good games and share a few good laughs. But like I said, I have never been on your website nor do i understand what to expect. This is the first "application" that I have filled out for a gaming website so once again...something new and not sure what to expect out of it. I apologize for using sarcasm in my explanation, won't happen again.

11. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

That is what I wanted to hear.... Will reverse the decision and welcome to TSO. Sorry we started off on the wrong foot. Just hoping to have great members apart of TSO.

Was not the sarcasm was the talking about winning because that has turned out to be an issue in multiple leagues...

12. TomahawkChawp

TomahawkChawp Walk On

I completely understand. Thanks. No harm done.

• Like Like x 1