Approved New Member: TOnc88

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TOnc88, Aug 12, 2010.

1. TOnc88

TOnc88 Walk On

New Member: TOnc88

Name: Tyler Overstreet
    Gamertag/PSN (XBOX): TOnc88
    Email: toverstreet88@gmail.com
    AIM: tgo588
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability: Nights after 7 - (Except Wednesday)
    Favorite Teams: Carolina Panthers/North Carolina Tar Heels
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: A friend (Trey Eidson) signed up and said this is a good place for a serious Franchise/Dynasty

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    Small group of friends on NCAA. 5+ years of online racing experience on NASCAR games.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    15 years playing video games. 8 years playing online.

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    Very competitive and will do whatever it takes to win.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I am slightly younger than the average, but I like to be a part of leagues like this and I like to keep a steady move to maintain the excitement/interest for all members.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yes, I have read them. They seem reasonable to me.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I'm a huge fan of sports and gaming. I live in NC, so I naturally cheer for the Panthers/Tar Heels as a homer. I'm excited about being a part of a league that will go beyond just one season.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?
    I plan to play my games and hopefully make some new friends that I'll be able to play multiple games with on Madden, NCAA, or any other game that might draw interest from the group.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?
    I look to be part of a consistent league with active members that will help the Franchise/Dynasty move along and play against guys that have the same interest in competing that I do.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    I would most likely mention it during the game. If the player acknowledges it and stops, then we're good, if not, then it would need to be reported to avoid future problems with other opponents.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?
    I'd really like to play Madden and NCAA. Because I live relatively close to the Carolina Panthers stadium and have been a season ticket holder the last 2 seasons, my interest sways more towards the NFL, but I have become more interested in NCAA after attending some games last season.

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Application Denied. Players that are only concerned about winning do not have a place within our community.

3. TOnc88

TOnc88 Walk On

Well, can I get my $12 back? That wasn't denied.

4. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

refunded

5. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

a simple explanation for the answer might have gotten you a second review.

6. TOnc88

TOnc88 Walk On

I'm not a hack and I'm not even a guy that plays cheap. The answer was based on the fact that I typically end up in close games and do what it takes to win. For example, my first game online with the new Madden ended 41-35 in Overtime; therefore, my goal is to win and win fair by competing with other people.

Its fine though. Thanks for the refund.

7. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Then why didn't you say that rather than you'll do ANYTHING to win.

8. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Because he was probably being honest the first time. We don't need people like him. Next...

9. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    TEClemson53

Is this your guy? Tell him to try this again if he wants to join.

• Like Like x 1
  10. TOnc88

TOnc88 Walk On

Name: Tyler Overstreet
    Gamertag/PSN (XBOX): TOnc88
    Email: toverstreet88@gmail.com
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability: Nights after 6:30 p.m.
    Favorite Teams: Carolina Panthers/North Carolina Tar Heels
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Friends (TEClemson53 and ZCar352)

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    Currently in one Madden league. Past leagues include Madden and NCAA, as well as multiple NASCAR online racing leagues.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    17 years of playing video games. 10 years playing online.

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    Realistic. I like to play realistically and let the games unfold as they would unfold in real life. I prefer to mix up the run/pass and play calling in football to simulate what I'd see watching games on Saturday/Sunday. I like

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I feel like my age and maturity level would blend well with the league. I have a college degree and work a full-time job so my maturity level would allow me to fit in.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yes, I have read them. They are on-par with what I'd expect and hope for.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I am a huge sports fan. I attend quite a few Carolina Panthers and Charlotte Bobcats games in Charlotte, and also an occasional North Carolina basketball game. I have been friends with both TEClemson53 and ZCar352 since about the sixth grade. I work in the NASCAR industry in N.C.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?
    I'd like to become part of a Madden league and possibly an NBA league in the near future.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?
    I'd like to become part of a competitive gaming community to have fun at the same time.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    I would mention the situation during the game as a warning. If the rule-breaking continued, I would report it to avoid it becoming a recurring offence.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?
    I'd really like to play Madden and NBA. TEClemson53 and ZCar352 mentioned that there is a possible opening in their Madden league that I could hopefully join. I'd also like to join an NBA league because basketball season is hitting its stride and I am starting to play the game more and more.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    I'm only approving this because I like Trey and Zach. Hopefully you grow on me.:)

• Like Like x 3