Approved New Member: Tony Ashraf

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Tony Ashraf, Jun 15, 2014.

Should Tony be approved?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
  2. No

0 vote(s)
  1. Tony Ashraf

Tony Ashraf Walk On

Jun 15, 2014
    Name: Tony
    Gamertag/PSN: tonyashraf96
    Which consoles do you play on?: PS4
    Time Zone: Other
    What is your general availability for User vs User Games?: summer vacation !!
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports?:

1) Have you ever played in any Online Leagues before? If so, where?:
    yes, but I can't remember the site, and it was before the PS4

2) How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?:
    10 years video games generally, 6 years online.

3) What type of player would you say you are?:
    good in fifa in my opinion.

4) Our community consists of a more mature bunch with the average age hovering around 25-30 years old. How do you feel about any difference or similarities between our population and your age?:
    It's alright I'm in college now and most people I interact with are older than me.

5) Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.:
    I'm Egyptian. In med school. video game addict (except in finals)

6) Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?:
    I'll be friendly and hope for the best.

7) What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?:
    Good interaction with people. Alot of challenges in fifa

8) [SITUATION]: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?:
    First, I'll send him a message, if he won't oblige, I'll send another. If he doesn't again I'll contact who's in charge for the rule breaking system.

9) Have you checked out the different league openings here at TSO? Have you found any leagues you are interested in? What is your preferred setup?:
    I am really interested in the fifa leagues, especially the world cup.

I have read and agreed to the rules of the site.
  2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Feb 10, 2009
    Featured Threads:
    Welcome to the site. Application approved. Just be conscious of the fact that you are going to be a bit younger than most of the guys here.

You will want to get a hold of RedAL925 for FIFA PS4 leagues and games. He can point you in the right direction.
  3. Tony Ashraf

Tony Ashraf Walk On

Jun 15, 2014
    alright thanks, i'll contact him.