Approved New Member: Tony Black

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jun 2, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Tony Black,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Tony Black

Tony Black Walk On

Name: Tony Black
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): HigherLevels247 [Xbox360]
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: None. Though, I do have a twitter that I can be reached at. [@tonyblack85]
    Time Zone: Pacific
    General Availability for User vs User games: During the week, using late afternoon/early evening. Saturdays daytime, early evening. Sundays, all day.
    Favorite Teams: Seahawks, Seahawks, and....Seahawks. Haha.
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Google searching for a legit league.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I have played in numerous online leagues that crashed and burned rather quickly. I ran a Madden Franchise with about 13 people in it and we lasted 5 full seasons before I had to resign, and the new commissioner killed the league within days. I was crushed. (I think I can find the original thread i started on thegamerslab.com if you guys want some proof)

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Been playing video games long as I can remember, and truthfully if it's not apart of some league or franchise, I don't play a lot of "quick match" games with random people.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I play the game the right way. I'm all about strategy when I play. Field position, clock management and play selection all matter to me. I do play to win, but I take my losses when they come like a man.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Well, I am 28 so, I'm with it.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? I did read the rules, and they seem pretty legit. The QB scramble video that showed a "bad qb scramble" looked like a regular play breaks down + qb rollout, but I know what you guys were trying to point out, so i'm with it. Also, there was a mention of spreading the line and pinching the LBs (or vice versa) and that creates an AI glitch? I didn't know that, haven't seen it either, but I do make a lot of defensive adjustments based on what I see, so I'll be sure to make sure I don't do that though. (Is that just for NCAA or is that a Madden thing?)

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I'm a pretty laid back guy, I go to Washington State University majoring in broadcasting and have a year left. Hopefully after that I'll be on my way to showing up on your TV sets in a few short years. I love football, and I have been an avid Madden player for years. However, this past year I got into NCAA and loved it. I am hoping to join an NCAA OD actually, but wouldn't pass up a Madden opportunity either. I like to make a lot of jokes, I love food, and appreciate a good beer every now...and...well, always.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I should fit in pretty well, I'm older like you guys are and I appreciate how organized and serious you guys take this, makes me feel confident investing my time into this place.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Some great, great games.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I'll give an example from my old franchise: In my franchise the scenario would have been, take a screenshot w/ your phone for evidence (if needed, we played on an honor system) and contact commish. I'd get the story from both ends and then it was up to me to decide whether they re-played or the offending player took the loss. Sometimes, it's an honest mistake. Sometimes, they're cheating. Each situation is different, but being consistent is most important.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I am doing that as we speak, It's a little confusing b/c the rules say these leagues are required keep up wtih openings, but some threads haven't been looked at in months? Maybe I'm just joining at a slow time. Either way, I'm looking for a NCAA OD not too picky about the teams, I'll likely go w/ my school but it doesn't matter.

Also, I like this setup for this site. While you guys are screening me, I'm actually doing the same for you guys. I'm interested in seeing how this works and I look forward to it. Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  3. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Soon as I get back home to a real CPU I will approve and make funny comments... Welcome

• Like Like x 1
  4. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Approved him, make your comments (y)