Approved New Member: tonytnice22

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Nov 13, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome tonytnice22,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. tonytnice22

tonytnice22 Walk On

Name:Tony Jones
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):Chalksquad
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:
    Time Zone:Eastern Time Zone
    General Availability for User vs User games:Anytime during the day, most nights
    Favorite Teams:49ers, Falcons
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports:A friend

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I have played in a Madden league on Xbox last year.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I have been playing video games since I was about 5 years old and I have been playing online since I can remember there being an online home console.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I'm a chilled laid back player that just like to have fun playing the game with other people.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Well I'm only 24 but I know the age groupe here is best to how to like to play online. A more mature groupe is who I want to play with because it fits my style of play and I dont have to worry about people trashing me for my level of play.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes, I have read the rules and general gameplay guidelines. And no I dont have any question or concerns with the rules whatsoever.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I'm a 24 year old stay at home dad with a part time night job. I love to play Madden and COD MW3 as much as I can on my free time and now I just need a league or two to be apart of to top it off.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? Well with the mature level of gameplay here I feel as though Ill fit right into the system here. I like all the rules to keep the game fun and realistic and TSO seems like a great place to play.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?I hope to get better at the game of Madden but most importantly be able to have a place where I can find a league and stay with that league for years to come without having to search around asking all my friends where to find a league.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? If the person has a mic I would tell them nicely the rule that they are breaking because people do forget. I dont want to take a win over a simple rule break if it can easily be fixed. If its not that easy to be fixed I would finish the game out and report them asap.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I have seen all the different leagues TSO has to offer and I would be most interested in the Madden league. And I dont really have a preferred league setup as long as all the rules are the same.

3. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    tonytnice22

welcome to TSO man! Application Approved!