New Member: toobac

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by toobac, Sep 14, 2010.

1. toobac

toobac Walk On

New Member: toobac

Name: Jesse Trinidad
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PSN Toobac
    Email:toobac@yahoo.com
    AIM:n/a
    Time Zone:CST
    General Availability:before noon/after midnight
    Favorite Teams:Texas Longhorns/Oakland Raiders
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: read some good things about TF in Operation Sports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Nope, I am a newbie to online leagues

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I have been playing games since the NES, and have been playing online since I got my first xbox

3. What type of player would you say you are? conservative, I like to play a quarter or two to get a feel for an opponent

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I do not think someone's age should affect a game or how I interact with them

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes, I have, and I have no questions, the rules/guidelines seem pretty straightforward

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I live in South Texas and work at an Enterprise Help Desk. I like to work on/build PCs.
    7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? With everyone's help and guidance, I hope to learn and become comfortable playing online and I plan to visit the site whenever I am not at work.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?
    A chance to play online with folks who are serious about playing and hopefully make some new friends.
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I will notify the commish as soon as I can, but I will continue the match.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Yes, I have looked through the leagues, and would like to maybe start off slow with Zeroes to Heroes, but I am open to any leagues that will have me, or any suggestions on how to get started.

2. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

Once approved check out training day. They have some slots open

3. toobac

toobac Walk On

Thanks, GSUtiger, I will

4. yankeery25

yankeery25 Banned

Check out the SMFL madden league!

5. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

What do you mean by this exactly?

6. toobac

toobac Walk On

Sure, I tend to be very conservative in my playcalling, until I can gauge my opponents strengths

7. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Thanks for responding Jesse. Application Approved. Welcome to TF!

8. toobac

toobac Walk On

Thanks emmdotfrisk