New Member: Toraxe73

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Toraxe73, May 29, 2010.

1. Toraxe73

Toraxe73 Walk On

May 29, 2010
    New Member: Toraxe73

Name: Chris
    Gamertag/PSN: XBOX (Toraxe73)
    AIM: none
    Time Zone: Eastern Standard
    General Availability: Week nights after 7pm
    Favorite Teams: Jets, Eagles, Steelers, Ravens
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Operation Sports Website

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Madden, a friend set it up but it failed as some did not play thier games.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I ahve been playing since I was 13 or 14 yrs old and have not played online a whole lot.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Respectful, mentor type.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Seems like a good fit in my case.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes I have, and I agree for the most part, except I tend to start running down the play clock if and when I am up by 14 or more, but I can adjust.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I have been running a madden (in the fall) & NHL (in the winter) face to face league for softball buddies going on 9 years this fall, and I have only won 1 madden championship to this date (shame). I also run a fantasy football pool going on 3rd year now. I fell in love with the NFL when the NHL was in LOCK OUT, and have never looked back, but my obsession is getting worst every year, I now watch the Draft OMG!

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? I plan on participating this year so we can get a feel for each other, and if it works out I would more than likely like to run a league or help out in any way I can.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? I plan on learning from the admins how to run an online league, and be a fun but worthy adversary!

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I would ask my fellow league member if he forgot the rule and I would document the issue if it persisted and bring it up the line.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Being from Canada, I have no desire to play NCAA football. I would love to be a part of any XBOX 360 Madden League and I have already purchased my "Yearly - Premier membership payment of $12 US to Jeff Setzer via Paypal May 28, 2010 07:55:02 PDT"

11. Thanks in advance for creating a home for those of us who love to play for fun while giving it our best, Cheers!
  2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Feb 10, 2009
    Featured Threads:
    Application approved