New Member: Total Doubt

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Apr 23, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Total Doubt,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Total Doubt

Total Doubt Walk On

Name: Tyler
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): XBL - AlkholcCmnThrwr (formally TotalDoubt)
    Email: evans@pwnedzone.com
    AIM:
    Time Zone: Central
    General Availability: Generally after 4pm central Monday-Thursday, Anytime on weekends.
    Favorite Teams: Auburn.
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: I used to have an account here, but couldn't remember my password or which e-mail account I used to register.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I've played in Online Leagues since NCAA 08 with guys from the VGSports website. Since NCAA 09, I've mostly played in Online Dynasties with guys from the Utopia website. I also played in a dynasty here, but resigned due to lack of free time to play. Also, I used to participate in Forza 3 race nights.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Been playing video games for roughly 20 years, and online since NCAA 2003.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I'm a straight up, sim style player, that loves running with a team and their original playbooks and getting a feel for the team.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I'm around the same age, I'm married, with 2 children,but typically have a lot of free time as I work on the road during the week.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes, and no.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I'm a 27 year old, father of two (4 year old boy, 1 month old daughter), married, and a die-hard Auburn fan. I enjoy playing a lot of different games, but NCAA has always been a favorite of mine.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? I plan on becoming very active, and hopefully participating in some dynasties for NCAA 11, as well as for the upcoming NCAA 12.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? I hope to meet a great group of players to continue the sim style gaming that I enjoy to play.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I pause the game and invite that person to a party to inform them of the rule they broke and try to reach a decision amongst ourselves. If no decision can be made, the commissioner would then be contacted.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I haven't really checked out any of the forums, but any of the XBOX dynasties that have openings would have my interest. I don't mind playing with any team, I will play with anyone.

3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Application Approved.

Welcome.

4. pnc

pnc Walk On

We have openings in our overdrive dynasty. We currently have 7 users and Auburn is available. If your interested let us know.

5. Total Doubt

Total Doubt Walk On

Clay has sent me an invite, I'm just spending some time with my family and haven't had time to accept it, and look for a team. More than likely I will play with Auburn though.

6. pnc

pnc Walk On

ok. cool.