New Member: Tretrain26

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Tretrain26, Aug 1, 2010.

1. Tretrain26

Tretrain26 Walk On

New Member: Tretrain26

Name: Tre
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): XBOX = Tretrain26
    Email: Tretrain26@hotmail.com
    AIM: N/A
    Time Zone: Central
    General Availability: after 6pm weekdays and all day most weekends
    Favorite Teams: Texas, LSU, UMich
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Operation Sports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? Last year was my first. Tried three different leagues but none even made past year 2.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Over 20 years, online for only 2.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I'm pretty low key. I play for fun.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I think that's great. I think I'll be able to relate to the members here a bit better than other forums.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes and No

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. My wife and I have been together for six years. We just had our baby girl last month. (Our first.) I work full time and I recently went back to school and currently chasing down my bachelor's degree.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? I'll try to be as active as life allows:D

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? I'm hoping I've found a great place to play tons of seasons and meet some cool people.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I feel like you've got to at least give them a break the first time. Maybe they didn't realize what they did wrong. If they don't fix it though, then I'll go ahead call down the law.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I haven't seen them all yet, but I'm looking for a league for people who also have fairly busy schedules or who'll be flexible when it comes to scheduling games.

It's great to be here and I hope to have a lot of fun!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Application Approved. Welcome to TF Tre.