Approved New Member: Trevor Jenkins

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jul 6, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome Trevor Jenkins,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here:

TSO Staff
  2. Trevor Jenkins

Trevor Jenkins Walk On

Jul 6, 2013
    Name: Trevor Jenkins
    Gamertag: funkiestarc (Xbox)
    Time Zone: Central
    General Availability for User vs User games: Every weeknight after 7pm Central, as well as extremely flexible on weekends
    Favorite Teams: Huskers, Huskers, Huskers Will play with any team however
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Operation sports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? At OpSports, I have been involved in leagues in NCAA, Madden, and MLB The Show for the past 6 years

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Have literally been playing since Atari. I started playing online with my Dreamcast! Still one of my favorite consoles of all time

3. What type of player would you say you are? Competitive, and always play hard until the end. Whether I am up or down, I like to think there's always another day. I like to play as "sim" as possible and always show good sportsmanship.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Well.......I feel OLD!!!!! Seriously, I am looking for a community of like minded individuals who love sports, video games, and a mixture of the two!! I feel I would be a good fit.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes I have, and at this time I have no questions or concerns.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am first and foremost a husband (for 5 years) and a father of 2 amazing girls. God has blessed me with so much that I can't even begin to share the experiences I've had. I am a pastor of a young church in Nebraska and my wife works in the human services field where she is tested and strengthened daily. As I've stated, I also love sports and videogames. As I have grown older and my "real life" athletic skills have diminished, the transition to somewhat living athletically and competitively through the console has been therapeutic for me!

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? Hopefully, seamlessly. I realize I am a little bit older, but after reading the rules and looking around the site, I see myself fitting in quite well.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Camaraderie. Rivalries. Competition. Friendships. Looks like a great place to hang around.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? First of all, I would not quit, I would finish it out. I have the Elgato game capture and will be recording my games, so I would present said problem to my commissioner and then, if warranted, he could present to upper management if need be.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I have checked checked some of them out. Honestly, I am looking to get my foot inside the proverbial door, so I am up for any opening or opportunity that may come my way.
  3. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Mar 22, 2012
    Approved.. Welcome to tso... If you have any questions feel free to let someone know...
  4. BPHusker

BPHusker Walk On

Jul 4, 2011
    GO BIG RED! :) Welcome to TSO!
  5. Trevor Jenkins

Trevor Jenkins Walk On

Jul 6, 2013
    Bump..... Needing a shot guys. Been a member for a bit and no luck thus far
  6. RRAHx2

RRAHx2 Cleared for Takeoff

Aug 22, 2012
    Most leagues are full it looks like, are you on any waiting lists or anything? I can put you on The Underclassmen wait list, if you'd like. We just had a guy drop this morning, the list is getting shorter.