New Member: trevorg234

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jun 30, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome trevorg234,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here:

TSO Staff
  2. trevorg234

trevorg234 Walk On

Jun 30, 2011
    Name: Trevor
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PSN- trevorg234
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: none
    Time Zone: US central
    General Availability for User vs User games: any time after 5 pm on weeknights, weekends vary
    Favorite Teams: St. Louis Cardinals, St. Louis Rams, Western Illinois, Penn St.
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: from your youtube page; I've also noticed others on here that I have played with before

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

Many NCAA football dynasties from various sites.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

Ah jeeze, maybe fifteen years. Online started on Cod 2 for PC, MVP Baseball 2005 for sports games.

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    one that looks down on cheesing and exploiting. I also try to match the style of the team I'm playing with (ie Oregon's spread option or SMU's run and shoot). I would like to think I'm a pretty well rounded player.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

I think it's great; I've been looking for a place to maturely discuss sports games.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

Yes; no questions.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

I attend Western Illinois University with a computer science major. I played baseball and football in high school and had the chance to play small-time college ball, but chose to attend my favorite University instead. Baseball, specifically Cardinals baseball, is one of my true passions. I also love both college and pro football.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?

I'm a level headed person who has been looking for a mature sports games forum for quite some time now. I see myself fitting in quite well.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?

I want to meet some good players who are interested in discussing the same things I am. I like the atmosphere around here.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

I message him then message the commish, both privately. I let them handle it and don't make a big deal out of it. At worst, I take a loss.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?

I have looked at them and found myself impressed. I'm currently in one league so I don't need another one just yet. I prefer a well organized league that is in for the long-haul. I also like being creative with things such as league power rankings and Heisman race, so things like that are a nice bonus.

3. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Jul 14, 2009
    Excellent application trevorg234

Welcome to TSO man. Application approved
  4. trevorg234

trevorg234 Walk On

Jun 30, 2011
    Thanks man, I appreciate it.