New Member: Trixster

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Trixster, Jul 22, 2009.

1. Trixster

Trixster Guest

New Member: Trixster

Name: Jon Dahlstrom
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): HawkFan77 (Xbox)
    Email: Jon.Dahlstrom@gmail.com
    AIM: I don't have one
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability: Usually work and kids keep me off the game until after 9pm or later daily
    Favorite NCAA Team: Iowa, but I would like to play with SMU
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Hellisan, in his dynasty at Ncaastrategies.com

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? NCAA leagues? Where?

No

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

Hmm, I started playing game back when I was 8 on a texas instrument, and have had most systems since then. I started playing college football with the original Bill Walsh on the Genesis and have owned and played each new incarnation since. Was a long time Madden player but have strayed away from the series lately.

3. What type of player would you say you are?

Straight player who could care less about whether I win or lose, but I just want to find some people who are dedicated to the league and want to have fun win or lose. My brother makes fun of me because I still play on AA and will sometimes lose to the CPU. I know, I know.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

I have no problem with it, you guys are right about my age.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

Yes, I have read them and I have no questions.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

Well let's see. I am 32 years old and currently live in Dayton, Ohio with my wife of 3 years and our two kids. My son Kinnick is 3 years old and my daughter Kayleigh is 1. Work wise I manage a sports bar here in the Dayton area and find myself working around 55 hours a week, but I always find time for the game.

Personally I grew up in a small town in Iowa and was raised to be a huge Iowa fan by my father and grandfather. Basically I live and die with Iowa football each fall. Had season tickets with my family for 23 years before I moved to Dayton and I am going to be taking my son to his first Iowa game this fall.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

Sure have and I feel I would fit well with Maynard's league, but I am opn to joining any. Hope to here from someone soon.

2. Maynard

Maynard Banned

welcome trixster. Thanks for joining my league. Glad to have you!!