Approved New Member: TrojanGrove

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Sep 16, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

• Like Like x 1
  2. TrojanGrove

TrojanGrove Walk On

Name: Scott Marshall
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PS3 _ TrojanGrove
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: AIM _ Redzone610
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games:
    - Week Day 8-11pm
    - Saturday most times after 2pm
    - Sunday 8am - 12:30
    Favorite Teams: Philadelphia Steagles (Steelers / Eagles)
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Kev Mack

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues?
    - Madden on PS3
    - A brief stunt in Kev Mack's league. Other leagues but cannot recall.

2. How long have you been playing video games?
    - I have been playing video games for over 25yrs and playing online for about 5-10yrs.

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    - I consider myself to be a person that likes to have fun being competitive. I do not take these games so serious as to scam, cheat, look for glitches in games. I hate those type of players. I do not trash talk nor do I like players that trash talk (Trash talk - talking garbage once they believe they are winning the game).

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    - I enjoy playing with anyone that is mature about their game. The current average age group works for me.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    - I have not suggestions. I watched the film session, and it was not clear on the switching from WR to Dbl TEs, unless I missed something.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    - I am employed full time and at least once every two months, I am on call. I volunteer as a football coach for youth football for 7 seasons. Took this season off. That should not affect my play unless I receive a call at the time I am engaged in battle. I am an easy person to get along with. I believe in fair play.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    - I believe I will fit in well with the community. Fair player, great sportsmanship.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    - Good clean competition.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    - Per the rules, play out the game, save the highlights and report to the commissioner.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?
    - To this point, I have only checked out the Madden league. I am interested in the MaddenClass league.

3. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Approved. Nice App.