Approved New Member: Troy J.

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Sep 18, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Troy J.,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. XWarriorMonk

XWarriorMonk Walk On

Name: Troy HarrisAge: 21Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): XBOX 360 : XWarriorMonkAIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: Steelersfanz28 (skype)Time Zone: Mountain TimeGeneral Availability for User vs User games: Almost anytime during the night, I am very flexible though. As long as there is communication.Favorite Teams: SteelersHow did you hear about Tradition Sports: Searching desperately for a serious online community
    1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I have recently been a part of an online league (30 members), but was not satisfied with the rate in which we played and how serious some of the Users were about the league itself.
    2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? 12- 13 years of gaming ( 8 of these online.)
    3. What type of player would you say you are? A friendly respectable guy who is just looking to play the game and enjoy the competition. (Winning being the goal of course )
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I have friends on my friendslist ranging anywhere from 15- 45 I get along with everyone and can atleast somewhat relate to most age groups in a respectable mannor.
    5. Have you read the and general game play guidelines? Any questions or concerns? I have, a few questions about how leagues are structured and how you guys go about running the leagues. How many total leagues are you in charge of, and what is the selection process all about?
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I’m a college football player, I work hard and enjoy my social life, but in order to stay grounded and out of trouble, gaming has provided a safe and smart way to unwind during my off time.
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I fit in great with ALL walks of life. I am just looking to meet a solid group of people who share the same passion as I for video games
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? To have fun! To make a few friends along the way, and maybe a few healthy rivalries. I’m looking for some competition, but I also want to contribute and make a positive impact on the community
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

Communicate with him or her, to make sure she is aware of what they have done, If the issue is not resolved between us, just calmly report it to someone in charge and get their take on it. (im not here to bitch and moan over a video game, we can handle it like adults)
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? Well I just love MADDEN. I am willing to play by almost any leage rules as long as they are not anything too crazy ( I don’t particularly want to play 15 minute quarter games) but any league any rules as long as the people in the league actually CARE about the league itself.

3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    I'm going to approve you, thought that has to be the hardest application to read I've every experienced.

4. XWarriorMonk

XWarriorMonk Walk On

Ha, Sorry about that It looked good on microsoft word. It must not have come out the same way as it looked....Thank you for taking the time to read it anyway man, Greatly appreciate the add.