New Member: Trustandfall

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by trustandfall, Jul 27, 2010.

1. trustandfall

trustandfall Walk On

Jul 26, 2010
    New Member: Trustandfall

Name: Mike
    Gamertag/PSN: PSN - Arakias
    AIM: trustchevelle
    Time Zone: Central
    General Availability: Very often. I'd say I game at least 20+ hours a week.
    Favorite Teams: Ohio St, Oklahoma, Boise St., Texas Tech, Texas
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Operation Sports Forums

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

I've been in a few NCAA Online Dynasties in NCAA 2010 but eventually gave up as a lack of dedication from others kept me from enjoying it. I'm the kind of person that plays single player dynasties for 10+ years per team. On and the OD's were on Gamefaqs. Explains my lack of luck.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

Uh, playing games since I was 3, so 1988. Online since around 1997 probably, when the Diablo series launched or shortly after.

3. What type of player would you say you are?

Very serious. Very dedicated. Hate cheesing/cheesers. I just love football. Pretty much been obsessed with it since Kindergarten.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

I'm slightly younger than your average user here but I'd say I'm also slightly more mature than the average person my age. I have my own car, my own house, and a steady well paying job. Gaming is just a hobby I enjoy investing alot of time in. I've also had a girlfriend for about 2 years and she's finishing college within the next year.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

Yes I have read them, and no I have absolutely no concerns.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

Kinda already said it. Oops! 24, college grad. House renter, car owner, girlfriend having gamer!

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?

Hopefully extremely active if I can get into one or more great online dynasties. I've very, very active on other forums relating to both sports and gaming. Operation Sports forums, and Gamefaqs forums.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?

Sports discussion, news, and invites to Online Dynasties!

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

I finish playing the game as the rules say it should be played, and later contact the League Commissioner to relay what happened. I'd just offer my side of the story and hope that the appropriate action was taken against the person who broke the rules.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

Here are a list of Dynasties that seem to match what I'm looking for:
    Bowlin For Roses
    BCS Chaos
    Gridiron Gladiators
    The Pride

I'm very interested in invitations to others as I'm dying to hop into a Dynasty asap! Thanks guys.
  2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Oct 8, 2009
    Application Approved Mike! Welcome to TF. Here is a list of those who you can contact to get in or on the waiting list for their leagues.

Bowlin For Roses - controllerabuser
    BCS Chaos - Jvigorous1 or Jerzeyreign
    Gridiron Gladiators - bkhogfan51
    The Pride - Mr2Bits
    X3b - Bcduggan