Approved New Member: TryHardNation

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, May 14, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome TryHardNation,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. TryHardNation

TryHardNation Texas Gang or Die

Name: Noah
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): XBOX xXx Haas xXx
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: None
    Time Zone: Central
    General Availability for User vs User games: Weekends, Really any over summer except for a 2 weeks (seperate)
    Favorite Teams: TEXAS Longhorns, Boise State
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: The great machine called "The Google"

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    NCAA Online Dynasty. Plenty with my friends and randoms, Same with 2k12, A little Madden
    2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    10 years
    3. What type of player would you say you are?
    Competetive, winner, respectful
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    Well, I believe that I am mature enough and would bring a different dynamic having played college ball
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yes, No
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    Former College Football player. I love college football. I have played NCAA forever and want to end up as a GC. Also a big soccer player growing up so I love FIFA. Nice and hilarious guy.
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    Great, I see people like me all the time.
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    I want to be a part of the bigger community of gamers and hope to improve games
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    Alert them and ask to stop. If countinues I report.
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?
    ANY

3. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Out of curiosity, where did you play college ball?

4. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Application Approved.

Welcome aboard.

5. TryHardNation

Ok guys, I hate to say it and I don't think anybody remembers it but this is all BS. I didn't realize what this was and was in a hurry so I just put random shit down lol and wanted to sound like a beast.

Name: Noah
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): XBOX xXx HaaS xXx
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: got Skype
    Time Zone: Central
    General Availability for User vs User games: Weekdays past 5 and all day most weekends. Will go out of my way to play.
    Favorite Teams: Texas, Boise State, Bayern, Liverpool, Rockets
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: because I saw Shaun Mason post on OS once.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    I have a great OD with my two best friends where we took over the new teams and built them up. 15 seasons and still running. Also have been in a few from OS. 10 person FIFA club.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    Sports Video Games: 10 years. Religiously: 5 years. Exclusively: 1.5 years.
    About 6 years online.

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    Intensive, immersive, competitive.
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I realize that there's a difference, but I am mature for my age and love talking sports. I will fit in because I love the games.
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yes, no. May struggle a little bit with audible rule at first.
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    Hardcore Sports gamer. I played high school football, but had to quit as soccer has become my top sport. Captain of my Varisty Soccer team. Also played basketball for multiple years. Top 2% and attend every Texas athletics game and am a hardcore fan. Future goal is to become a GM.
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    I see a bunch of sim gamers who love the games just like me.
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    Fun in leagues and helping the community and working my way up to gamechangers.
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    Alert them and if they persist, record on capture card and contact manager.
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?
    Really want to get into a Premeir NCAA dynasty and Madden CCM before the next cycle to get experience then be a hardcore player when '14ers release.

6. Michael Woodward

Michael Woodward Walk On

Any interest in our Fifa leagues?

7. TryHardNation

Possibly. In a few dynasties and and CCM so may not have full attention.

8. Michael Woodward

Michael Woodward Walk On

Alright....probably shouldn't then if you don't think you could keep up