New member: tuco418

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by tuco418, Nov 22, 2009.

1. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

New member: tuco418

Name: tuco418
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PS3
    Email: dicuster@comcast.net
    AIM:
    Time Zone: eastern
    General Availability: 10-2, 9-12
    Favorite Teams: Irish
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? none

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? 20 years, one year

3. What type of player would you say you are? traditionalist

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? indifferent

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? read the rules, may need a couple more questions answered

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? no

2. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

come check out evolution dynasty we have a couple openings there

3. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Dont let this guy in....

He cant even fill the app correctly.....lol

4. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Tuco,

Welcome to TF.

If you wouldn't mind, can you complete your app please?

I would appreciate it.

~ Drifter

5. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Can you be more specific on what you mean by this?

You can send me a PM if you have any issues that you need clarified.

You missed this one.. Please answer it for us.

Take a look at each of the PS3 leagues, and see which one interest you the most.. Each league has a description thread for you to review.. This will help us place you in a league or on a waiting list

6. tuco418

Sorry, let's try this again

Name: tuco 418
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): tuco418 (PS3)
    Email:dicuster@comcast.net
    AIM:
    Time Zone: est
    General Availability: very flexible
    Favorite Teams: Irish
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: googled online dynasty

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? No, I have not

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Twenty years, just started

3. What type of player would you say you are? Traditionalist, to elaborate: I hate playing ranked online against idiots who go for it every fourth down, onside kick every time and drop the quarterback back thirty yards
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? At 38, I have no problem being a senior citizen here
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes, very new to this and will private message my questions before I start

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Long time NCAA gamer who finally went online. Dad of three who works from home so I am very flexible

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Yes, not sure where I belong. I have always played All-American with no adjusting of sliders. Maybe someone can point me in the right direction.

7. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Thanks for filling out the your application again.. Welcome to TF! Right now, there is an opening in TF: The Evolution which starts you out in a 1 or 2 star school and allows you to promote to better schools as you meet goals.. (PM T2Express or myself if you are interested)

I believe that may be the only PS3 opening at the moment.. You can take a look at all the PS3 description threads and ask to be put on a waiting list for another league you like as well if you would like to try Evo and be in another dynasty..

8. tuco418

You guys are really on the ball here, this site is very well done and nicely organized, I am impressed.

I can try the Evolution- are there limitations to starting mid-season or do I have to wait until the season is over? I can play with UTEP or Tulsa, doesn't matter, if you want me to go into a specific conference, let me know.

This is my first time doing an online dynasty, some things I don't know:

- Do I adjust the sliders myself or are they automatically implemented when I enter into the league?

- How often do the weeks during the regular season turn over- a couple of days, a day, etc.?

9. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Sliders are adjusted by the commissioner, so no worry there. Although input is always appreciated on the current slider set.

All leagues here operate on a 72 hour soft advance schedule. Meaning that if everyone finishes in 24 hours, great. If some people aren't finished in the 72 hour window, it is simmed and advanced to the next week.

10. tuco418

OK- I am ready to play whenever you are ready to have me

11. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

There is an opening in Cream of the Crop dude if your intrested also. Contact TF member Hoodlum.

I believe one spot is open.