Approved New Member: Turbineblade1

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Aug 9, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Turbineblade1,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Turbineblade1

Turbineblade1 Walk On

Name: Andy Coleman
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Turbineblade1 (ps3)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: none
    Time Zone: Eastern

General Availability for User vs User games: After 8pm

Favorite Teams: Dallas Cowboys, Louisville Cardinals

How did you hear about Tradition Sports: searching for online dynasty league on google
    1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    never
    2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    playing video games since 1989, online since 2003
    3. What type of player would you say you are?
    Realistic
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I feel that many of the people have the same expectations in terms of the experience we are looking for, our age group is looking for a deeper experience with the dynasty mode
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    no concerns.
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I love college football and have been playing the franchise since '96. Jaws is my favorite movie and I hope Teddy Bridgewater stays for his senior year!
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    I am a dynasty junkie. I like to keep up with my dynasty everyday and believe I can pull my weight in any league. I may not win coach of the year but I will stay up to date without a problem. I like to keep my dynasty as realistic as possible.
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    a totally new experience and twist to playing a game I love.
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    report incident to league commish.
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league
    I haven't got a chance to really dig in and look, but would love a league that sims everyday. As I mentioned, I feel advancing any less than once a day almost defeats the purpose of playing an online dynasty.

3. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

4. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Approved welcome to TSO. Sorry for the delay.

5. Turbineblade1

Turbineblade1 Walk On

excellent, can't wait to get started!!

6. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

L1C4 Welcome to the site you live in Louisville?

7. Turbineblade1

Turbineblade1 Walk On

yes sir...go cards

8. Steve S

Steve S Walk On

Teddy Bridgewater is back!

I really didn't know about the guy until my first visit to Louisville the week of the NFL draft. Watched the draft with a hotel manager at a sportsbar downtown who played a few years at Alabama with Shaun Alexander. He was a real cool guy with real football perspective.

So, how pumped are the Cardinal fans for this season?

9. Turbineblade1

Turbineblade1 Walk On

We are excited, the only down fall is a terrible schedule. We want to see big time games but we have to live with teams like UL Lafeyette. It's not going to give us much credibility, so we have to win out and look good doing it I think. But if anybody can do it, it will be this team. I don't think people realize the speed we have...and look out for local talent James Quick...kid has skills.

That is pretty cool, I was a huge Shaun A fan...the main reason I like Alabama's program!!

Last edited: Aug 16, 2013