New Member: TurboTrigga

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Feb 26, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome TurboTrigga,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here:

TSO Staff
  2. TurboTrigga

TurboTrigga Walk On

Feb 26, 2012
    Name: Troy
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): XBOX - TurboTrigga
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: TurboTrigga (AIM)
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games: Times verify but I'm a night owl so every day for the most part after 11pm is 100% available otherwise, I work retail so my hours are all over the place.
    Favorite Teams: Steelers
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: from JSimms

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I have played in online leagues for Madden, NCAA, MLB2k, NBA2k, since 360 has been out. Started with leaguedaddy as an Admin for TFC then moved for FGClive.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Video Games - since NES Online - Since Sega Channel

3. What type of player would you say you are? Conservative in playcalling but a calculated risk taker

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? None

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes I have and I have none I can't adjust to.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. 29 yr old man from Cincinnati, OH. Married with one 8 month old daughter. Graduate of Univ. of Cincinnati and have worked in retail since 16. Currently an Asst. Store Manager for Lowe's.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I have worked my way to Admin at both TFC and FGC so I believe people trust me and believe I am easy to get along with.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Play some competitive online games and meet some new competition

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Pause game, let them know the rule was violated so they do not continue to do it. after game report it to those that track those sort of things. If after I let them know about the rule they do it again, I contact the admins immediately so it can be dealt with ASAP.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? JSimms looking for me to join TMFL
  3. JSimms

JSimms TLY Season 1 Champs!

Oct 25, 2009
  4. TurboTrigga

TurboTrigga Walk On

Feb 26, 2012
    Thanks for the inclusion in TMFL. Cannot wait to join what I hear is a great league with outstanding competition
  5. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Feb 9, 2009
    Featured Threads:
    Application Accepted.
  6. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Jul 6, 2009
    I saw the name and went uh ohh

got inside....

NICE app!
  7. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Feb 10, 2009

QFT... cute baby Trigga... I have a 15-month old, they are fun.