New Member:TVNation53

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TVNation53, Sep 24, 2009.

1. TVNation53

TVNation53 Guest

New Member:TVNation53

Name:Mike Nicasio
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):TVNation53(XBOX)
    Email:mnicasio@att.net
    AIM:TVNation53
    Time Zone:PST
    General Availability:Mon-Fri evenings Sat and Sun all day
    Favorite Teams:Raiders
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:Operation sports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, etc)? Where?Yes 2K5 APF2k, NCAA, Madden and League Daddy

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? since ATARI and Intellivision Early 80's/ 2004

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    A good sport

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? No problem with it.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?No questions right now I feel I'm capable of following the rules.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.Been playing online football since 2K5 don't play much lobby pretty much all league play, tournaments and friends list.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?Not yet but interested in Madden Leagues XBOX looking for a league with current rosters would prefer Raiders open to other teams if solid league.

2. Lee.Flex

Lee.Flex Ducks Fan

Welcome to TF. Not sure if anyone has gotten with you yet, but our 2 Xbox leagues are TMFL and the SMFL. Rynoaid is the TMFL Commish, might want to shoot him a PM to see if any spots are open. For the SMFL, the AFC commish is Castertroy4206 , the NFC commish is GeauxTigers810. Shoot them a PM to see if they have any spots. If no spots are open, you can get put down on the waiting list.

Also for NCAA 10, if you'd like to get into that, I know the OFFL had some openings as of last night. I'd try contacting Colemanchu for those. Again, welcome to TF, see you around.