New Member:Twinky34

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Twinky34, Jul 15, 2010.

1. Twinky34

Twinky34 Walk On

Jul 13, 2010
    New Member:Twinky34

Name:Chris Firebaugh
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):Twinky34 (ps3)
    Time Zone:eastern
    General Availability:after 5pm to 11pm
    Favorite Teams:Va Tech
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:On the gaming tailgate

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Ncaa on ps2 and xbox360 (xboxlivesportsleague) madden right now in (NWO dynasty)

2. How long have you been playing video games? since a kid How long have you been playing online? at least 7 years

3. What type of player would you say you are? easy to get along with and sim player

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? it all good

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines?Yes Any questions or concerns?Nope

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I work parks and rec and official high school sports (basketball football and volleyball good money0 and college football

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? daily

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?Good old fashion fun

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do?play on How do you handle the situation?if happen more than once in the game pause and discuss if not talk about it after the game

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?Like what i saw in the civil war
  2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Feb 10, 2009
    Featured Threads:
    Application approved.