New Member: TylerTebow15

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jul 9, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome TylerTebow15,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. TylerTebow15

TylerTebow15 Walk On

Name: Tyler
    Gamertag(XBOX): PsychicColt
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: N/A
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability for User vs User games: Times varies

Favorite Teams: Indians, Browns, Gators/UNC, Cavs/Lakers

How did you hear about Tradition Football: I stumbled upon it while searching for the team ratings for NCAA 12.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    NCAA 11, Madden 10, FIFA 11, NBA 2k11. Only with local friends though.
    2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

I started gaming when I was 6 or 7, with the PSOne. I've been playing online for the last 3-4 years though.

3. What type of player would you say you are?

I am competitive when needbe, but mostly I play and to have fun.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

I have no issue with age difference, as long as the community is respectful.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    N/A

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

I am a freshman at BGSU. Athlete, I love to be active. I am playing baseball in college. I am a HUGE Indians and Browns fan. Also obviously, I love Gator football. I follow MLB, NCAAF, NFL, and UFC very intently. I'd have to say Jim Thome, Tim Tebow, and BJ Penn are my 3 favorite athletes.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?

I am a very personable individual and have no issue generally with creating new friends.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?

Good expierences and people who share the same common interests in virtual reality sports as I do.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    I'd only most likely say something if a player is exploiting the rule, or if it becomes a major issue.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?

NCAA football and Madden for sure. I'd have to look into others for the future.

3. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Welcome to TSO TylerTebow15

Can you please answer question #5? Thanks

4. TylerTebow15

TylerTebow15 Walk On

I've read the rules, and I don't really have any questions on them. They're nothing out of the ordinary.

5. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

You got this?

6. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Yep!