New Member: UCFTirade

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by UCFTirade, Jul 5, 2010.

1. UCFTirade

UCFTirade Walk On

Jun 10, 2010
    New Member: UCFTirade

Name: Chris Tirado
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): UCFTirade
    Time Zone:Central
    General Availability:Afternoon / Night and weekends
    Favorite Teams: UCF, Virginia Tech, Atlanta Braves, Chicago Bears, Chicago Blackhawks
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Our league is moving to this website (Working Man's League)

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Nope, no online league yet. This is my first even though I have played many game online and have been playing NCAA for way too long now.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Since I was Seven. I'm twenty-three now. Online, I've been playing since about 2007 with various games. I was addicted to Halo 3 online for quite some time.

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    Competitive but fair. I know when I'm ousted so I don't pull the plug early like some cheaters would. I love playing sim but all around I'm up to give anything a try.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I'm very thankful. I'm only 23 but I am in grad school for my doctorate in Clinical Psychology plus I work at the Hospital as an intern so I'm in the working field. I feel like being with older users we all will understand that at times their are other priorities. As well, I feel like games will be played more fairly.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yes, I've read them, everything sounds good.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    Well, I'm a University of Central Florida alum and former athlete, playing of the UCF baseball team. I am a die hard (not an unreasonable one) UCF football fan and hope to see them keep progressing and move into a BCS conferences with all that is going on. It's an amazing feeling going to a school that builds on tradition and up and coming versus somewhere that is set in stone already like FSU. I am now a graduate student studying for my Doctoral degree in Clinical Psychology and having a great time with it. I like to surf and do photography on the side. I'm married and I have an awesome pembroke welsh corgi named Wrigley.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?
    Very active. This is a nice social outing for all my nerdy activities.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?
    Being in a long lasting league full of great fair playing people.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    Take it up with the person that broke the rules and see why and if we can recant what happened. Then if non-complying take it up with the League Commish

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?
    I've looked at a few and I am part of the Working Man's League right now. We just moved into Traditions forum and are very excited about it.
  2. Outspoknpoet

Outspoknpoet Shock and Awesome

Jul 1, 2010
    Will try to get your approval put through with the rest of the league members.
  3. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

Jul 27, 2009
    with the holiday weekend, everyone has been busy, I'm sure they will get things going today.
  4. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Jun 22, 2009
    Welcome to TF Chris. Thanks for the great app. Application Approved!
  5. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

Feb 10, 2009
    It's nice to see another UCF alum on here. What years did you play baseball?