Approved New Member: uMx Tarus

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Mar 10, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome uMx Tarus,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. uMx Tarus

uMx Tarus Walk On

aName: Ryan/uMx Tarus
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): uMx Tarus
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: AIM : tarusmixes@yahoo.com skype : jimtest5
    Time Zone: EST -5
    General Availability for User vs User games: Weekdays (besides Tuesdays and Thursdays) 4-8 PM EST. Weekends vary but on a day that I'm not busy i'm around all day.
    Favorite Teams: Louisville Cardinals, Indiana Pacers
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Someone posted a link on a forum.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    I've was in NBA leagues over at xlsl for a season and a half but I had some IRL issues make me inactive and I got banned, but this was about two years ago. Other than that I've been in and out of NCAA and NBA leagues that have either ended or I found no interest in them.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    Since I was probably five years old but I didn't start playing online until I got xbox three years ago.

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    In NBA, I play a realistic fast paced game. I only run fast breaks off steals and long rebounds by guards. In NCAA football I prefer to run a short pass offense that mixes in the run abit with a scrambling quarterback.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I feel there is a large age difference between me and the average age but in the past people have commented on my outstanding maturity and I guess I basically prove age is just a number.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yes.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I live in Southern Indiana near the Louisville area. I'm a diehard Louisville basketball fan and I love to watch the Pacers as well. I'm a Freshman in High School and that's about all I've got to say.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    I see myself fitting in because of my excellent sense of humor and overall friendly personality.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    I hope to find fun sports leagues that I can get hooked on.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    I pause the game and message him explaining the rule, if he continues I save a replay or record the rule break via iPod and report it to the league commish.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?
    Yes, I am interested in Legendary Veterans and Hard4Yards on NCAA.

3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Application Approved.

Don't let your age be a problem for us and you should be fine.