1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

New Member: Unbridled

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Dick, Aug 8, 2010.

1. Dick

Dick Walk On

New Member: Unbridled

Name: Neil
    PSN: NParker66
    Email: neil_mario_66@yahoo.com
    AIM: Don't use AOL Im
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability: Play most games between 8pm-Midnight, daytime on weekends
    Favorite Teams: Pitt, Pitt, Pitt
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: IGN

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

- No, I'm tired of playing offline dynasties because it's the same old crap.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

- 10 years

3. What type of player would you say you are?

- Mediocre. I think I'm probably about average, but I will be very active. I don't like sim leagues. I want to play the games.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

- don't care about age ranges as long as there is Maturity.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

- Yes and No

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

- I have a good job and I am married. I enjoy only sports games, mostly NCAA and NHL.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?

- Very active

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?

- Taking my NCAA Football experience to a whole new level.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

- I confront the person respectfully and ask them to admit cheating then if they don't admit to it I alert the commissioner and capture any evidence necessary.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

- I just don't want to get in league where I get my head ripped off. I don't mind being the worst player in the league, I just don't want to play against ultra elite players. I really would like to play with Pitt though.

2. Austin811

Austin811 Go Dbacks!

Yeah, you are going to have to change question 3,4 and maybe 9, say that you ask them nicely to admit to breaking a rule and get video evidence

3. Dick

Dick Walk On

I didn't meant to be short, but thanks. It doesn't bother me what the ages of people are as long as everyone is pretty serious.

4. Austin811

Austin811 Go Dbacks!

Also number 3 isnt so much about skill as it is about your play style (win at all costs, sim, casual) ETC...

5. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Application approved.

The skill range in most leagues here varies widely. Trust me, you will become a better player by staying active in your league. Most other members will step in and help you out if you are struggling.

6. Dick

Dick Walk On

Looking for a league if anyone wants to invite me.

7. Dick

Dick Walk On

I've already sold Madden. I hate it this year. However, I'm still looking for a NCAA Football OD.