New Member: Uncle Patty

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Uncle Patty, Jul 27, 2009.

1. Uncle Patty

Uncle Patty Guest

New Member: Uncle Patty

Name: Patrick Robertson
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Uncle Patty (XBOX)
    Email: patrickisdead@yahoo.com
    AIM: None
    Time Zone: Mountain
    General Availability: after 9pm local
    Favorite NCAA Team: Virginia Tech
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Bruce80

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? NCAA leagues? Where?
    -Played in a few with friends. NCAA, Madden, NHL. Not organized through a site.
    2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    -I have been playing for more than 20 years. I had only dabbled at playing online until XBOX Live. I have utilizing that service for the past 7 years.
    3. What type of player would you say you are?
    -I am competitive, yet courteous. I play for the experience of enjoying the game more than to winl I am even tempered. Ido not talk trash or blame the game when things are not going my way;I have little tolerance for those who do.
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    -I feel I fit in fine. It is good to play with people who have a realistic expectation of when a career person is available to play, and at the same time take the commitment to play seriously.
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    -No concerns
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    -I work with video games on a daily basis and it is a labor of love. I am a family man whose family understands video gaming is a passion and it has never been a conflict. I have taken much of Bruce80's money over the years to feed his gaming habit.
    7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?
    -I want to be in a league that carries for multiple seasons to mold a program over time. I am still surfing the various leagues and have ruled nothing out at this time.

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads: