Approved New Member: UNo x Broncos

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jun 13, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome UNo x Broncos,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here:

TSO Staff
  2. UNo x Broncos

UNo x Broncos Walk On

Jun 13, 2012
    Name:Ross Schantz
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Xbox Gamertag: Uno x Broncos
    Time Zone:Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games:
    Favorite Teams: 2Pm-10pm
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports:LSU Truth

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?Madden and NBA in Random leagues

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?8 years and played online for 4 years

3. What type of player would you say you are? Competitive Player

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Beside being older none played in leagues where they are older than me

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes i read them, no questions

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Like i said before i a competitive player that plays to win and play the game how it suppose to be played

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?Great I don't think i'd be a problem

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? A legit LG and Win some some Championships

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?I'd play the game through and try to get him in a party to figure how to resolve the situation

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I haven't got that far but I've read all the rules
  3. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Jul 6, 2009
    Expand on this, are you a win at all costs competitive player or want top notch competition. Explain please
  4. UNo x Broncos

UNo x Broncos Walk On

Jun 13, 2012
    I want to play top notch competition. Im not a win at all cost competitive player because thats not the right mind set to play games especially in TSO. I really just want to have fun and be in a legit league.
  5. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Nov 11, 2009
    Great answer. Welcome to TSO!
  6. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Feb 25, 2009
    Featured Threads: