Approved New Member: UntiltheNxtRnd72

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Sep 29, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome UntiltheNxtRnd72,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. UntiltheNxtRnd72

UntiltheNxtRnd72 Walk On

Name: Anthony Lynn
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Indigo72 (Both PS3 and XBOX)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:
    Time Zone: New York
    General Availability for User vs User games: After 7pm. Willing to work around weekend and Night (5-1130pm) work times.
    Favorite Teams: KC Chiefs, LSU Tigers, Chicago Bulls
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Friends on Social Media

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? Yes. What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Madden. Where? On PS3 (my own league I am running with friends and FF members) and on XBOX with the OSFL

2. How long have you been playing video games? Since Nintendo in 1985. How long have you been playing online? Since I was able to. I recall PS 2.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I was always into playing video games. As responsibilities with work increased I haven't been able to play as much as I use to. But, lately I have been able to try to take some time when I have some to play more games, especially Sports titles.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? i think it will be interesting to meet new people online and build more networks and associates. So far seeing the conversation with some members on Twitter makes me feel comfortable that this will be an excellent experience.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes. No concerns at this moment.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. 33. Married with my first son recently born. I work as a Full Time Nurse. I am the Drug Testing Supervisor for the State of New Jersey for all MMA and Muay Thai Pro events. Former USA Boxing Official and Level One Coach. Founder of UntiltheNextRound.com. Radio Host and EA Sports Fight Night (Senior Moderator). Played Football in High School, Degree in Psych and Nursing. Just a brother trying to have some fun online and off.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I got a great personality and interact well with others. I enjoy talking about sports, video games and life.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Just a new arena to have fun, meet people with similar interest and just enjoy some games and have good times.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Inform the offending party if he was aware of such violation. Honestly, if it was accidential Its addresed between the two and moved on. Im gonna keep playing, but if its blatant and continued the intergrity of the league must be maintained and Admin will be notified. Its competitive but its a game that should be enjoyed.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? Possilbly NBA 2K and NCAA.

3. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Application approved Antonio. Welcome to TSO!