New Member: urbanslegend05

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Oct 3, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome urbanslegend05,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. urbanslegend05

urbanslegend05 Walk On

Name: Brandon Finley
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): urbanslegend05
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: NA
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games: before 3 p.m./after 10/11 eastern
    Favorite Teams: Gators/Dolphins
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Another member

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I run an online league for NCAA at ncaa.4umer.net I also play in a Madden one at the same site. They're simulation style leagues and I've been running the NCAA online dynasty known as rivals for 3+ years.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Video games since I was five. Online since NCAA was first put online back in 2002 I believe. I think it was the one with Carson Palmer on the cover

3. What type of player would you say you are? One word sim

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I figure I fit that mold

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? No concerns

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Simply put, these are my past time. I run a league and there's people within this community that have played in my league. I wouldn't mind both them being involved in my league and being involved in this league.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? Horribly, jk. I'll be fine.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Added simulation players to converse/play with.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Email the commissioner or speak with the person directly. I'm sure if the commissioners have screened the users of their leagues before letting them join, they should have many problems. That's what we do.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I have not checked around yet.

3. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

You are from OS right?

4. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Application approved - welcome to TSO

5. urbanslegend05

urbanslegend05 Walk On

Yeah I'm the guy that used to be on OS. I got banned for penetrating te language filter. In other words I said sh*t. Im not a big fan of that site for that reason. I created my own site and we run a madden and NCAA league. I would post the link but I don't know how offsite advertising would be received.

6. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Didn't know that, just remember seeing your league(rivals) on there. Welcome to TSO

7. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

urbanslegend05 if you're interested in joining a 360 NCAA Dynasty, R3AL M3N 0F G3NIUS has an opening. Contact Bulldog if you are interested.

8. urbanslegend05

urbanslegend05 Walk On

Yeah I run rivals on my own site now with some other old OS guys and a guy from here does madden with us too. We are all ps3 but if any of you are interested let me know. I don't want to post a Link on the board and get in trouble for it.

9. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

so basically your just here to recruit people.. not join the community.

10. urbanslegend05

urbanslegend05 Walk On

Not at all. I asked some people to join my franchise but didn't know it's against the rules. I got a written warning about it though and told the admin I'd quit doing that.

11. urbanslegend05

urbanslegend05 Walk On

And I'm looking for a madden fantasy draft league btw